Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There should be stricter rules here for weeding out pedos and troons

i get that but who is stopping them from fucking jfl. @zerozerozero look this is what i argued with another member about too. this strange under 20yo cant have kids right? news to me.
protect muh innocent children!!
8l7swm

so the young horny male and female have sperm and eggs but cant have sex??? they say human body is so great but no the two young people who have sperm and eggs you will die with birth. @zerozerozero

Balkancel was previously banned for few days for Gay threads and should never ever being allowed back in

this is news to me. how can a teen not have a non retard kid jfl
Because they can't and won't take the responsibilities for their action.

this is news to me. how can a teen not have a non retard kid jfl

"In 2013, the proportion of pregnancies among 15–19-year-olds ending in abortion (i.e., the abortion ratio) was 29%. The abortion ratio differed by age-group: 52% among women aged 14 and younger, 31% among 15–17 year-olds, 28% among 18–19-year-olds and 26% among 20–24-year-olds."

JoinedFeb 21, 2024Posts4,205 = didnt read a single word

@Efiliste thoughts?

plenty of foids have tits by age 12 :feelsseriously:
Also that loli looked like a 6 year old kid. He was clearly a pedo

Balkancel was previously banned for few days for Gay threads and should never ever being allowed back in
@LeFrenchCel accidentally allowed him apparently :feelskek: :feelskek:

@anandkonda and @Efiliste keep up the good work cleansing this forum of scum

@Ron.Belgrade @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper @brazi @illumizoldyck @Vendetta @Efiliste @DarkStarDown @Biowaste Removal

Please expose this troon pedo with the information we have. Someone start a kiwifarms page verifying this
He was complaining in the sewers it was several days ago about people recognizing him in public and screaming a rappers name. He said and this is a direct quote "it was IDK (the rapper's name is idk)". As for even more confirmation, every time I called him that he requested to have my posts deleted and he had my messages deleted off his profile page because I mentioned the rappers name.

Bye for a while. Nice being with you brocels.

Show me the law that says that loli is illegal. Not into lolis, but i wanna see the supposed law

Show me the law that says that loli is illegal. Not into lolis, but i wanna see the supposed law
It's illegal in the US I think?

Also would you let a loli enthusiast babysit your children? Stop pretending they are normal people. These lolis don't even look 12. They look like 6 year olds. They are sick freaks

It's illegal in the US I think?

Also would you let a loli enthusiast babysit your children? Stop pretending they are normal people. These lolis don't even look 12. They look like 6 year olds. They are sick freaks
He didnt get charged for loli, he got charged for paying an underage foid for sending nudes

He didnt get charged for loli, he got charged for paying an underage foid for sending nudes
Most of the pedo troons I saw in kiwifarms start and continue out with loli . It's clearly a degenerate pedo kink

As for even more confirmation, every time I called him that he requested to have my posts deleted and he had my messages deleted off his profile page because I mentioned the rappers name.
I'd seen him mention being mistaken for a rapper in another thread but never knew he did this, lol. That's crazy

The fact that it's a small soundcloud rapper that's likely only known locally makes me suspicious, why would he want to larp as that? That and all the reasons I stated above is why i think he IS the rapper
Yeah, it's very likely tbh
No fucking way- proof?

If so, this place just gets even fucking more crazy by the day....
I guess it isn't that crazy, since this forum has caught the attention of some big people outside of the blackpill sphere. Twomad being the main example

I'm just here to
nigger

so a drawing of say 17yo with small tits and no pubes is illegal to have?
I don't know and don't care. But person jerking off to a 6 year old looking kid must be surveillance

What evidence do you have to prove that he's a pedo?
Jerks off to this

Sent me this

View: https://youtu.be/_z9heDzFUIY

Has a peeing fetish. Enough for me to suspect

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6