Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there should be work place toilete separation between foids and men

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
the absolute Faul stench this whore leave behind is the stuff nightmares are made of !
Puke

that sickening rotten used up vegi smell make dead rats smell like flowers and it makes ones mouth dry up

not to mention the whole bloody walls.

another funny thing is many of these "princesses" stand on the rim when they shit, sometimes they spray it on the rim sometime they break it.

CIA put women in management jobs that’s why you never see a male manager always female to emasculate and humiliate male workers. No way it is a coincidence it’s always a toilet who is manager

CIA put women in management jobs that’s why you never see a male manager always female to emasculate and humiliate male workers. No way it is a coincidence it’s always a toilet who is manager
and because of hypergamy they will always treat the male non chad employees badly

I was delivering today packages to clerks. Some of these women I had to deliver shit to you could feel they are superior humans

It's so unnatural and ragefuel. Like some satanic parody. No matter how pathetic, weak or low status man is, he should never be under supervision of female. I lost my dignity working under female supervisors and bosses.