Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media there was shooting at mall on black friday and other live streams of black friday madness

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
shooting at mall news

other random ones

Last edited:
change your sig, to "TwitchCel" because all you do is watch these faggots like IcePosiden and its pathetic on your part.

change your sig, to "TwitchCel" because all you do is watch these faggots like IcePosiden and its pathetic on your part.

ITS YOUTUBE, stop your elitism you're ugly like i am (Unless you're a chad in disguise on here)

1542829963307.png

scuffed black friday

75% discount for ammunition

I don't know why I find it amusing to look at these normies lol. They just live life on delusion mode

Filming a shooting instead of getting the fuck out of there :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

golyshitholyshitlwasrightiwasright.

Youtube, twitchtv, etc. streams are a pretty good cope esp. if you have a lot of free time.
Nothing wrong with following them imo

Oh man, nothing like watching normies destroy themselves for discounts at walmart. :lul::lul:

5 hour video of two dudes... k

they were supposed to be checking out black friday shopping chaos but didn't really tune in and looks like it was boring

Oh man, nothing like watching normies destroy themselves for discounts at walmart. :lul::lul:

With the big landwhales trampling over people and normies having fist fights over a TV. Those videos are one of the only things that make me laugh and slight lifefuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back