Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There would be no females without halo effect

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
That's the only way holes can convince chads to fuck them, is by putting makeup on to distract him from the fact that (through halo effect) they have a festering open wound between their legs. If it weren't for the fact sex is a biological NEED; (Yes IT you fucking degenerate morons sex should be a right since it is built in as a subconscious drive for reproduction. You're denying human rights.) If foids didn't have make up then their halo would dissappear and most chads would look for other things to satisfy their sex drives. Technologies like sexbots and ai wives would replace foids entirely. That's exactly why "feminists" (all holes tbh) are fighting so hard to get them banned in every form.

Technologies like sexbots and ai wives would replace foids entirely. That's exactly why "feminists" (all holes tbh) are fighting so hard to get them banned in every form.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: FOIDS WILL BE REPLACED AND I PROBABLY WILL BE ALIVE

i hope this isn't cope :feelsbadman:

that'd be suifuel to foids tbh (lifefuel to me ) since they'll realize their real worth
they have no worth other than being a cum truck

Robo-waifus may not be necessary.
It could be that sex dolls are overall preferable to sex robots.
After all, it's not necessary for the female form to speak and move around to be attractive.
Movement and speech would even decrease the appeal.
We're so used to foids saying irrelevant shit and doing idiotic actions that it may be preferable to have an unmoving doll compared to a moving robot because of our bad experiences. Even if the robot is polite, we'd subconsciously suspect ulterior motives, and if she has autonomous movement, she may be unfaithful or damage her body when you're not around.

After all, it's not necessary for the female form to speak and move around to be attractive.
We're so used to foids saying irrelevant shit and doing idiotic actions that it may be preferable to have an unmoving doll compared to a moving robot because of our bad experiences. Even if the robot is polite, we'd subconsciously suspect ulterior motives, and if she has autonomous movement, she may be unfaithful or damage her body when you're not around.
That's an interesting viewpoint, and I agree. We could also customize their "personalities" to have a lot in common with us. In addition to their common traits with us ai sexbots will also have an infinitely higher iq than all roaties combined so we could finally have real conversations with our ideal robot waifus.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: FOIDS WILL BE REPLACED AND I PROBABLY WILL BE ALIVE

i hope this isn't cope :feelsbadman:
We can only hope :feelscomfy:
that'd be suifuel to foids tbh (lifefuel to me ) since they'll realize their real worth
Giga based

Last edited:
dolls mog bots but both are cope
neither come close to reproducing the human touch
you’d grow bored of fucking the same lifeless silicon, and a robot would just be eerie
(unless AI/technology advances to a point where its indistinguishable from a human, which won’t happen in our lifetime)

Last edited:
dolls mog bots but both are cope
neither come close to reproducing the human touch
you’d grow bored of fucking the same lifeless silicon, and a robot would just be eerie
(unless AI/technology advances to a point where its indistinguishable from a human, which won’t happen in our lifetime)
I honestly don't know if we will see them in our lifetime or not but we can only hope

I wish i had a truck