Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There're no ugly men, there're just poor men!

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-

yeah, surgery exists.

You just cherrypicked pic of some men who were normal and even good looking.

Also, Ozil is still ugly, regardless of his money

Environment made them slightly uglier. They already had good genes. You need a template of good bone to work on. Nice cope. :feelsthink:

You just cherrypicked pic of some men who were normal and even good looking.

Also, Ozil is still ugly, regardless of his money
They were ugly and even deformed like their teeth and nose

Ozil is ugly because he is Turkish ( Asian Mongol )

There is no surgery for your Mongolian genes
View attachment 503403
cruise is was still good looking, his teeth were fucked but If he’d close his mouth, he’d still be attractive
He did nose job too

Environment made them slightly uglier. They already had good genes. You need a template of good bone to work on. Nice cope. :feelsthink:
There is no surgery for your genes then ?!

They were ugly and even deformed like their teeth and nose

Ozil is ugly because he is Turkish ( Asian Mongol )

There is no surgery for your Mongolian genes
Just their teeth were a problem, the rest was ok (ronaldo and the guy in the bottom right had very good jawlines), which is not the case of truecels or some sub5s.

What I'm saying you picked pics where they do ugly faces, not normal pics, just to prove your point.

Right, that's why surgery won't fix some ugly men

Last edited:
Just their teeth were a problem, the rest was ok (ronald and the guy in the bottom right had very good jawlines), which is not the case of truecels or some sub5s.

What I'm saying you picked pics where they do ugly faces, not normal pics, just to prove your point.

Right, that's why surgery won't fix some ugly men
Teeth still related to the jawline. It made their face asymmetrical

You can find many pics and examples. I can't paste everything here

The point is that money gives you the opportunity to change your looks but if you are ethnic, you will not wish to be a white Chad by a surgery.

Teeth still related to the jawline. It made their face asymmetrical

You can find many pics and examples. I can't paste everything here

The point is that money gives you the opportunity to change your looks but if you are ethnic, you will not wish to be a white Chad by a surgery.
Teeths are not a big issue when it comes to jawline, but the mouth wideness.

I know surgery is effective in some cases, but guys who are below a 4 are beyond of salvation. Never saw a guy below a 4 becoming a 6 at least.

But if you are saying that normies can become chadlites with some surgeries (or sub5s becoming normies), then I agree with you. But its naive to think that surgery will make you become a chad

All white so whitecels are fake. What else is new

cope, christiano ronaldo had the bones already, his genetics just needed some little help, you are coping bro

Teeths are not a big issue when it comes to jawline, but the mouth wideness.

I know surgery is effective in some cases, but guys who are below a 4 are beyond of salvation. Never saw a guy below a 4 becoming a 6 at least.

But if you are saying that normies can become chadlites with some surgeries (or sub5s becoming normies), then I agree with you. But its naive to think that surgery will make you become a chad
Teeth ruins your facial symmetry, your smile, your laugh, your way of talking so you look disgusting even if you have a perfect jawline. It is the jawline that holds the teeth so fixing the jawline can also fix your teeth position. A strong jawline can be lost as a result of changes to your teeth.

It depends on your looks. Some normies have good eye area and eye color but they are fucked with nose shape and Jawline so fixing their jawline and nose can turn them to Chad. Sometimes on bad thing in your face ruins everything and turn you from a Chad to sub 5.

Last edited:
View attachment 503403
cruise is was still good looking, his teeth were fucked but If he’d close his mouth, he’d still be attractive
its just a chipped tooth he took the crown off for the movie
fake and gay his nose has always been the same shape watch any of his old movies its the same as it is now

plastic surgery forums where those images are taken from tell you he did this or that as a way of selling you surgery

Just be a chad AND millionaire theory

i dont get it, there are poor chads everywhere

cope?

Well I believe this to an extent. My dad also told me this to reassure me one day he says when we make it rich I will look way better all the stress will go and we can just relax with the best quality food and rest you can afford. Also if you are broke growing up you wont get the right nutrition and other stuff which severely impacts your overall outlook on life physically
And ofc, surgery
i dont get it, there are poor chads everywhere

cope?
Where? All the chads I ever saw came from at least a moderately well off family

Meanwhile serial-killer Richard Ramirez grew up in the most shittiest environment ever and still mogs 99% of men, yeah, keep fucking coping.

Yeah, no. There are some people who were goodlooking with a few bad features and they can ascend with surgery. Like that black actor who got a genioplasty.

However, most incels skull are completely fucked. Protruding eyes, recessed upper and lower maxilla, and jaws, along with a small skull. If you fix the jaws and lower maxilla you will look like a dog with the snout but no upper maxilla and orbitals to match it.