Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There’s 8 memes/blackpills in this picture. Can you find them all? (Highlights Hidden Pictures - Youtube Comment edition)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
CD9CCD03 9C93 49E6 B039 4919794AF059

Comment from a YouTube video about a guy talking about how life is unfair for ugly males.

I counted 8 ridiculous memes/blackpills/NPC code in it.. can you find them all?

This comment is like a beautiful, simple, geometric shape that has all kinds of intrinsic mathematical properties despite looking so simple upon first glance.

1: foid telling truecel he’s not ugly
2: comparing ugly male’s life to “ugly” female’s life
3: foid with a feature that would be a death sentence on a guy marries a billionaire (hypergamypill here)
4: legit pretending foid personality matters, implying he, too, should just get an awesome personality!
5: you’re not ugly but “FIX” your face with the following surgeries
6: foid says its all about personality but she knows what a sliding genio is
7: “even though I recommended these surgeries to fix your face, you’re still awesome the way you are!”
8: Best wishes! Virtue signaling because she’s behind a keyboard and wants the virtue karma points or w/e. A woman’s only quarrel with this world is that sub-hot sub-tall men exist.

Last edited:
"My sister has a recessed chin too! And shes with a billionaire! Why wouldnt a guy be able to do just as well?? TEE HEE"

No fucking way, this has to be LARP

Also the fact that its a femoid should be added to the list

Fucking hypocritical piece of shit whore.

JreC3cW.gif

After your 3, I would add a betabuxx mention as her sister marries a rich man who she surely chose for her personality :soy:

I meant to imply they aren't separate enough from the rest to be blackpills on their own. I admit I was being autistic I'm sorry.
Ya tbh it was kinda nit picky .. still though.. meme tier

Your mom net being valid is just a middle school tier joke btw lol

Looks like larp to me, the billionaire part gave it away

Looks like larp to me, the billionaire part gave it away
That’s either exaggeration or the guy is a millionaire and she just doesn’t know the difference. He has a lot of money = BILLIONAIRE CEO,000,000 ENTREPRENEUR TEEHEE INSTAGRAM

I found only 4 memes. But it sounds like a troll.

This can't be real.

Definitely a troll. Who says "her personality was that on point"...?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back