Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story There's a girl who likes me

i was told this multiple times by multiple egirls i talked to. Its pure bs
@MiSKiRaT jfl ive never talked to any girl online
Niggas here be having dates

That isn't a 7/10

She's 7/10, a virgin (in her words) and 19 y.o.
We're from the same country, but live in different cities.

We started chatting after I saw her messages complaining about her non-existent dating life. I was insulting and harassing her for being a woman and a fake femcel, she asked me why do I hate her so much, we had a talk about my inceldom and how no woman will ever date me because of appearance. She said she doesn't find me ugly and after that we started to chat on a daily basis.

At one point she said she would date me if it wasn't for the distance. I asked her if she would date me if I moved to her, and she said yes.
I have reasons to think this is not a guy who's trolling me. We met in a gc for close irl and online friends, she's been active there as a foid for quite a long time.
I was kinda angle coping when sending photos, but I still looked like a solid 4/10.

I swear I'm not coping and it really happend.

Definite larper shes only using you for attention and validation from a sub-5. Fakecel post as well.

complaining about her non-existent dating life.
Complaining. She wants to ride the carousel. Virgin or not, the desire to ride it is there, so she is already a whore. (She's not a virgin btw.)
She looks like Velma from Scooby Doo. Who was the second-wave radfem character, by the way. Nice DSL though.

@MiSKiRaT jfl ive never talked to any girl online
Niggas here be having dates
wow imagine talking to cheapskate whores seeking attention in a normfuck app

She's 7/10, a virgin (in her words) and 19 y.o.
We're from the same country, but live in different cities.

We started chatting after I saw her messages complaining about her non-existent dating life. I was insulting and harassing her for being a woman and a fake femcel, she asked me why do I hate her so much, we had a talk about my inceldom and how no woman will ever date me because of appearance. She said she doesn't find me ugly and after that we started to chat on a daily basis.

At one point she said she would date me if it wasn't for the distance. I asked her if she would date me if I moved to her, and she said yes.
I have reasons to think this is not a guy who's trolling me. We met in a gc for close irl and online friends, she's been active there as a foid for quite a long time.
I was kinda angle coping when sending photos, but I still looked like a solid 4/10.

I swear I'm not coping and it really happend.

You should probably leave this website

Blue pilled moron :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Cant you see she only likes the attention your giving her. Shes never ever gonna "meet up" with you lmao u stupid idiot.
She will come up with excuse after excuse to not actually meet up and one day a chad pops up in her instagram dm's and shes never gonna respond to your pathetic ass messages.

Youngcels never learn their lessons, hopefully when she ghosts ur ass u will swallow the real :blackpill:
Or she wants him to drive/travel many miles and then bail on him so he feels like roping and like an idiot