Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There’s a “I Hate Dogs” JewTube channel

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
type of content you make after you found out about dogpill

@Twinblade

I randomly decided to search for “I hate Dogs” on JewTube, and this channel’s two videos were among the first to be featured:

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE?feature=shared

View: https://youtu.be/_pPfNTJvjTE?feature=shared

Bonus video, Muslim foid explaining how Islam views dogs:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ikLYN8AXvyU?feature=shared

The Muslim foid talking about dogs not being allowed in the home - made me want to marry a Muslim foid. Having a dog, or multiple dogs in the home is: disgusting, distracting, dangerous, and incredibly arrogant.

More SMV than any of us

type of content you make after you found out about dogpill
I don’t hate animals - although, Americans and the west as a whole have gone completely insane when it comes to dogs.

He sounds like cuck

You want to lose friends irl? - Tell people you subscribe to the “I Hate Dogs” channel.

As an incel, it gets to me that foids will pick up a dog’s shit - then tell me that I can’t get a date because I don’t shower enough.

Scientists testing dogs to see how deceptive dogs are - high IQ.

I am reminded of my aunt’s female English bulldog that would run out the front door every time someone would open it, and run around savagely for ten minutes. The dog just wanted attention, and it wasn’t until the dog was old and about to die that it finally stopped running out the front door.

Based. I hate dogs too. I always have. The treatment they receive from people was one of the first major blackpills I received in life from a young age. I realized people only liked them for their looks aka being cute while encouraging more intelligent animals such as pigs to be eaten.

Dogs change the dynamic of the home they are in. Massive amounts of attention is diverted away the human members of the family and given to the dog.

Americans have always had a strong relationship with dogs, the Jew-run media has promoted dog obsession to keep the goym distracted. The War on Terror made the problem worse, because many Americans returned from serving in the Middle East with PTSD and they adopt and buy dogs to help deal with their emotions.

I’ve known about that channel for a while, an unfortunate reality is that anti dog sentiment is very rare to find especially online.

based. dogs are nasty

I hate dogs.

Dogs receive more female attention and pussy than human male sub5s.

Not to mention they can actually be dangerous. I was chased, barked at, charged at, by dogs. Fuck them.

i fucking hate dogs plus they are competition to men

encouraging more intelligent animals such as pigs
Unfortunetly for pigs, they provide nutritional value, althou not the healthiest.

Chicken and seafood by far is the best.

You have to admit - Cerberus is the dog monster that resides in Hades. Not a cat monster, not a bird monster - a fucking dog monster.

tbf, I hate dogs too. I remember going to the dentist as a kid and when we got there, there was this big dog that came from someone's house and was jumping on the car window on my side and it was very angry. Not my only bad experience with dogs but the one I remember the most.

I used to work at a ice cream shop

An old foid ordered ice cream for HER DOG. We had to walk through a crowd of people with a ice cream in a dog bowl.

That felt so cucked

I support the hatred of diggerinos/doggos/our furry friends, BUT the YouTuber has a nigger accent. I hate both dogs and niggers. Gods, why am I not a chink...