Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's a stranger among us.

Who is that in your avatar? He looks wicked familiar.
Some loser incel youtube ranter. Just google "awkward guy cringe", proceed to the images and you will see a pic of him leading to a video where you will find out the name of his channel.

mfw i spot the larper

The thing is, the incel cesspool is basically what created Elliott Rodgers - it certainly emboldened him to commit the murders. Are you comfortable adding fuel to that fire, and possibly influencing other (real) incels into acts of violence?

LOL reddits IQ is shining once again

how is this fun? this has to be a fucking meme

Some loser incel youtube ranter. Just google "awkward guy cringe", proceed to the images and you will see a pic of him leading to a video where you will find out the name of his channel.
He looks like alphadestiny lol.

Relax, he only posts on Reddit. I doubt anyone would be larping on here right...? Ha ha ha...

lol why do people even do this

I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve here. The guys mind will just be crunched by the amount of blackpills here.

Either that or he's LARPing about LARPing, which wouldn't be surprising.

"Heh heh, I'm actually married! I'm not a lonley virgin lol, I'm just roleplaying ha ha..." Yeah, right.

I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve here. The guys mind will just be crunched by the amount of blackpills here.

Either that or he's LARPing about LARPing, which wouldn't be surprising.

"Heh heh, I'm actually married! I'm not a lonley virgin lol, I'm just roleplaying ha ha..." Yeah, right.
That is my thought aswell. I would also say that this guy is the type of nigga who creates a fake account here, posts some stupid shit just to upload it to inceltears to show how awful we are.

maybe he roleplays an incel to avoid his real life of posting on dead bedrooms. Maybe not and he's just bored. I've always had a suspicion of people who post super edgy shit though.