Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres an ad for lasagne 1.8 KG for 26 dollar

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
So i took it, How many dinners will this grant me?

Just have to be pre heated.

The Garfield Movie: All you need to know | English Movie News - Times of  India

How was the yorkshire tea?

I hekkin love lasegne

wouldnt just buying the ingredients have been cheaper

wouldnt just buying the ingredients have been cheaper
No, Because of immigration is raising prices so i buy food buckets in KG instead as it was cheaper.

Damn niggers!

1 dough of meat is like 7 dollar now whereas it was 3 dollar before all the niggers. and i would need other ingredients too and it would result in me making less lasagne than this.

That's a bad price. I recently bought 2kg for lasagne for 23 €

Real question is, How many dinners will 1.8kg lasagne give?

1 dough of meat is like 7 dollar now whereas it was 3 dollar before all the niggers. and i would need other ingredients too and it would result in me making less lasagne than this.
thats ridiculous wtf

thats ridiculous wtf
Yep, I cant go anywhere in this city now without seeing a muslim, A sandnigger or a pure poo colored creature, Niggers everywhere. A few years ago it was barely any niggers outside.

No, Because of immigration is raising prices so i buy food buckets in KG instead as it was cheaper.

Damn niggers!

Nig-Flation

Nig-Flation
Tru Tru, If i had a shotgun and the legal right to kill i could save my town from being overrun and destroyed by niggers but it seems society love getting fucked in the ass by them, What have they achieved NOTHING!

5623cge4dxfe44234

Nobody should sell that amount of lasagne for so much money.
I live in one of the most expensive countries so im afraid so, It has been done!