Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theres no aliens with spaceships flying around because subhumans ruin it all

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
The human race barely developed the intelligence to go to the moon and iq is already dropping. The highly intelligent and empathetic beings ruin their bloodlines with subhuman dethnic low iq genes. Every alien race is guaranteed to experience the same thing. Death and stagnation via racemixing

Flynn effect has shown that iq has increased a lot since then. The black iq now is what the white iq was in those times in America.

the future is going to be hapa babies lol

Flynn effect has shown that iq has increased a lot since then. The black iq now is what the white iq was in those times in America.
when you control for environmental variables it is shown to be decreasing

the future is going to be hapa babies lol
its literally over. all other race mixtures have lower iqs. they are our only chance

its literally over. all other race mixtures have lower iqs.
most of race mixxers are white men, white women are way more racially loyal. but even white/asian mixture end up having ton of mental issues since hapa kids have identity problems.

kinda weird since east asians have ton of iq. the racemixxing itself nuke their gene pool
they are our only chance
elab?
u wanna ascend with mixed girls?

the black iq increased because blacks in america have better diet than the blacks in africa plus colder weather means better growth

all because the Axis lose

elab?
u wanna ascend with mixed girls?
i wanna ascend with my racematch: a northwestern european female with brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. we would have superior high iq babies, but they dont want me. in fact they dont want most white men (except for chads). so our only hope is hapa freaks

i wanna ascend with my racematch: a northwestern european female with brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. we would have superior high iq babies, but they dont want me. in fact they dont want most white men (except for chads). so our only hope is hapa freaks
my cousin have blue eyes and fair skin and i have fair skin and light green eyes
i will probably ascend with her in the future. way better than fucking any brown shitskin whore

when you control for environmental variables it is shown to be decreasing
What environmental variables?

the black iq increased because blacks in america have better diet than the blacks in africa plus colder weather means better growth
I’m compring the blacks in America from the 1960s to the blacks now a days.

my cousin have blue eyes and fair skin and i have fair skin and light green eyes
i will probably ascend with her in the future. way better than fucking any brown shitskin whore
I hope you do. I wanted to ascend with my blonde hair blue eyed cousin. Sometimes I think looking back she liked me but I was way too shy to do anything. There was one time me and my brother were gonna stay overnight to watch a movie with her and my other female cousins (no idea how that happened my brother somehow got them to agree to it) and when we got there he realized he forgot the movie so we had to leave... she asked me if i would stay anyways and i said nah like an aspie and she was all bummed. Brutal i feel like i could have ascended that night with my sexy cousin mang. Its fucking OVER

I hope you do. I wanted to ascend with my blonde hair blue eyed cousin. Sometimes I think looking back she liked me but I was way too shy to do anything. There was one time me and my brother were gonna stay overnight to watch a movie with her and my other female cousins (no idea how that happened my brother somehow got them to agree to it) and when we got there he realized he forgot the movie so we had to leave... she asked me if i would stay anyways and i said nah like an aspie and she was all bummed. Brutal i feel like i could have ascended that night with my sexy cousin mang. Its fucking OVER
damn, is she with someone now? and do they allow marriage to first or second cousins in your country?

i had some moment with my cousin before, she don't get out of house a lot since she's a hijabi so i was the only male her age she interacted with a lot.

damn, is she with someone now? and do they allow marriage to first or second cousins in your country?
Shes a slut now. Had like 5 bfs that Im even aware of and got majorly into weed. So shes an untouchable now.
i had some moment with my cousin before, she don't get out of house a lot since she's a hijabi so i was the only male her age she interacted with a lot.
Is she cute? You might be shit outta luck if she talks to males now.

Shes a slut now. Had like 5 bfs that Im even aware of and got majorly into weed. So shes an untouchable now.
totally lost your chance with her then
Is she cute?
yes
You might be shit outta luck if she talks to males now.
she don't even go to school or college

just stay in home most of the time or talk with her female friends.
her father will go insane if he sees her with another male than me, her other old male relatives or my younger brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back