Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Theres no point in doing anything

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
At best will get rich and fuck some dirty used up whores that arent not even attracted to me, whats even the point in waking up, i just wanna sleep forever

Entire life is like that. There's no point in ANYTHING.

you can still take out your anger on chads and foids with raw violence

There was no point in making this post either. But you did

:feelsEhh:

There truly is not unless you found higher purposes in life. The biggest one imo is starting a family, which however does not apply to us. Even if you found purpose in your job, you're effectively doing it for nothing. For whom are you busting your ass off? Maybe for humanity in the long-term if you have an important job, but if you don't have kids it's all for nobody in the end. Only options for us are whoremaxxing, cope or the rope.

There's no point in life only vague made up copes to keep one from ending his life.

It is over.

There's no point in life only vague made up copes to keep one from ending his life.

It is over.
Basically. Even for Chad. So what he has more things in life than I do? Those things are of no use in the end, nothing has any sense to it. You see it especially when you observe animals. This world was a mistake. And the best way to repair complete mistakes is to destroy whatever they created.

Basically. Even for Chad. So what he has more things in life than I do? Those things are of no use in the end, nothing has any sense to it. You see it especially when you observe animals. This world was a mistake. And the best way to repair complete mistakes is to destroy whatever they created.
Chad gets to enoy life, we dont

Just find as many copes as you can.

Chad gets to enoy life, we dont
Yeah and? There's still no sense in the end for his enjoyment. On the other hand, he will lose everything and we have nothing to lose. So it evens out. Still, no sense to it all.

Yeah and? There's still no sense in the end for his enjoyment. On the other hand, he will lose everything and we have nothing to lose. So it evens out. Still, no sense to it all.
What matters is being happy