Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no point

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
To live a life of lonely celibacy while others get to live a life of happiness with their friends and Girlfriends.

I'm so lonely I cry nearly every night that I'll never have an active Social Life or a beautiful girlfriend to love and who will love me back.

That at sixteen I haven't kissed or held hands with a girl while those scum at my School have lost their virginity at fourteen and get to experience a girl's love and warmth.

No matter how much I go to the Gym, wear designer clothes, how much I shower, put on expensive aftershave like Giorgio Armani, women are still repulsed by me and won't even give me a chance to take them on a date and show how happy I can make them.

Literally no one cares about me, I post depressing and suicidal stuff on Facebook and no one has asked me if I was okay or anything, whenever I message people they either ignore me or log offline so they won't have to talk to me, my so called "friends" on Facebook are nothing but a bunch of lying snakes who spread rumors and lies about me behind my back, yet I would do anything to be friends with them again.

I'm such a failure, I'll never get to experience the happiness other people my age get to have because I'm ugly and have autism, my parents must be so ashamed of me, to have a son that is such a loser must be so embarrassing.

I don't want to live anymore, death is the only thing I'm looking forward to in my miserable life.

You’re only 16 you still got junior year and senior year to go. What I recommend is you lookmax and only come back to this forum after you graduate high school if you don’t get any action.
Trust me this forum will fuck you up mentally

We are in the same position however i am too schizoid to care, i no longer feel anything about my loneliness or being an incel.

Save up and take a trip to south east asia, and go on a hooker slaying spree.

You’re only 16 you still got junior year and senior year to go. What I recommend is you lookmax and only come back to this forum after you graduate high school if you don’t get any action.

I am inclined to believe that he meant it as the past, not that he is sixteen now. Also i think avoiding this forum is just delaying the inevitable, you can lookmax genes after all...

giphy.gif

its okay OP just LDAR nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't live in America so this year is my last year at School before I go to College.

Save up and take a trip to south east asia, and go on a hooker slaying spree.
I don't want to fuck an underage ladyboy and probably would be more depressed that I have to pay for sex.

you sound like a cringy tryhard

I don't want to fuck an underage ladyboy and probably would be more depressed that I have to pay for sex.
That's not the only option they have there. If you pay for it a few times it will take a lot of stress off you, and you might be more relaxed around regular femoids.