Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's something worse than the truth

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
That is people who know the truth who decide to keep it from others.

'Forbidden knowledge.'

'Truth sets us free.'

How does the Bible start??? The Snake makes Eve eat from the apple of knowledge. This in turn sets them free from the garden of Eden, in a roundabout way.

My life would have been so much better if I had of known truths instead of being told lies first by society. Even with STML my life would have been better.

I got lied to about my education (Brains) (Told any grade above an F is a pass)

I got lied to about my sex life (Beauty) (Told that lust is a sin)

I got lied to about my thoughts on strength (Brawns) (Told that it's ALL genetic (No room for them simply eating & drinking more))

I got lied to about my thoughts on afterlife (Soul) (That there's numerous versions of afterlife)

I got lied to about my social life (That I have to have friends)

Last edited:

Life is a game of snakes & ladders but they hide the ladders. They hide the truth. Ladders are truth.

When you become a lover of truth, everything slowly falls into place, and you can make the best decisions based on the cards that were given to you. If you get a pair of aces, go all in on everything. If you get an unsuited 7 and 2, the best decision is to not play at all and wait for the next round.