Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's the spaceX launch to the international space station today. Do you like it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Goddamn, cope or whatever, fuck whoever of you don't like space stuff.

Rockets and planets and space travel are cool af, great cope and I'll watch this shit. Hell yeah

I might as well personally call Elon cuck for him to make a rocket that gets me off this gay earth.
63c85d9fc6861d6afac8a938187c6142

Catdance2

Giphy 25

Giphy

daily reminder that women are allowed in NASA
what the fuck is the point of travelling to space if you're just going to shoot yourself in the foot like that?
this is the real reason why aliens don't visit us, because we would've colonized them and gave them rights which would collapse their civilization

what the fuck is the point of travelling to space if you're just going to shoot yourself in the foot like that?
this is the real reason why aliens don't visit us, because we would've colonized them and gave them rights which would collapse their civilization

There are no aliens, bro.

Low iq reply.

allowed
IN
NASA
Dude, I agree with you, I wish we lived in a based patriarchal society.

Roasties will infest themselves in anything we hold true and dear, but I won't let it distract the fact that spacial exploration is cool.

Dude, I agree with you, I wish we lived in a based patriarchal society.

Roasties will infest themselves in anything we hold true and dear, but I won't let it distract the fact that spacial exploration is cool.
Copes without women are good

We should get our own planet free of females and cucks

SpaceX is a fraud. All the praise on Elon and his companies (Fraudster Overlord). Is based on things that they say they will do. The government has been subsidizing their launches.

SpaceX is a fraud. All the praise on Elon and his companies (Fraudster Overlord). Is based on things that they say they will do. The government has been subsidizing their launches.
No low iq greycels allowed on my threads. Get fucked bluepilled false flagger faggot.

How ironic.
Cope. Now go gargle on Elon's big keanu chungus reddit wholesome fraud visionary cock.
Blocked and reported.
Their launches are successful, NASA can't build successful launch rockets anymore. They suck because of huge quotas for women and POC. SpaceX hires on merit.
I hate seeing these low iqs in my threads, intellectual dwarfs. Somehow building actual reusable rockets and having sucessfull launches, and right now literally taking two humans to the ISS is "frauding", dumb idiots.
Also whenever spaceX post a pic of their engineers and tech leaders, they're male, so yeah, they hire based on merit first.

@LastGerman women can get in rockets whilst you can't even drive

How ironic.

Blocked and reported.

I hate seeing these low iqs in my threads, intellectual dwarfs. Somehow building actual reusable rockets and having sucessfull launches, and right now literally taking two humans to the ISS is "frauding", dumb idiots.
Also whenever spaceX post a pic of their engineers and tech leaders, they're male, so yeah, they hire based on merit first.
Frauding means on a economic context, spaceX just gargles on american taxpayer funds.

Fucking incels can't have a single day of happiness watching the damn rocket launch ffs.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Tenor

There's no space for anyone. It's a fraud. But enjoy the show bro!