Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's this chad in my online class

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
and jesus christ this man is so good looking

his eyebrows are so thick and he has good hair, good jawline and beard

everything just suits him so well I'm so fucking jealous of that faggot

He literally could be a fucking model man I'm surprised the foids in my class haven't started masturbating to this prettyboy faggot in the live

I fucking hate good looking people

It angers me how some people can just win that genetic lottery to where you can be good looking on a fucking shitty laptop

Last edited:
Stab him in the eyes with a pen.

i get so fuckin' mad when i see an attractive person

throw some glue at his hair and beard. Fuck his looks up.

I'm surprised the foids in my class haven't started masturbating to this prettyboy faggot in the live
They probably are, you just can’t see it

kind of gaycel thread tbh ngl

brutal, fortunately haven't seen a chad on campus yet

He sounds like someone from IT trying to imitate what he/she thinks an incel would actually say.
I'm literally incel, and I'm not joking about this guy. This guy is legit good looking asf he literally mogs everything man It's so unfair

He literally could be a fucking model man I'm surprised the foids in my class haven't started masturbating to this prettyboy faggot in the live

It angers me how some people can just win that genetic lottery to where you can be good looking on a fucking shitty laptop
All it takes for a great life is a few millimeters of bone.

Icebox make my shit look 3d

Yep it's severely annoying how easy they have it.

It angers me how some people can just win that genetic lottery to where you can be good looking on a fucking shitty laptop.
It's bullshit but what are we gonna do?

chad worships me :feelssus:

So surgery is the solution is what your saying
Only if you're hideously ugly facially otherwise no because of the extreme cost for surgery

i never show my face for online classes

I hate chad worship threads

good jawline and beard
Beardmaxx is jawline cope so those two don't mix together. How did you know what his jawline looked like? Are you LARPing OP? :ha..feels:

Got one at my job... Not young tho, hard to tell his age. At least 6'3brick jaw that looks like it was custom made in Athens or something. Looks greek or something and looks abit like russel brand. Tried to offer me food his "gf made" sure makes you feel inferior

Beardmaxx is jawline cope so those two don't mix together. How did you know what his jawline looked like? Are you LARPing OP? :ha..feels:
Ur low iq if u think beardmax is a jawline cope

beards cover ur lower third and make u more masculine

wym how do I know what his jawline looked like I see his fucking jaw on the screen

Ur low iq if u think beardmax is a jawline cope

beards cover ur lower third and make u more masculine

wym how do I know what his jawline looked like I see his fucking jaw on the screen
Its jawline cope because people with recessed jawline/chin can grow their beard out to hide it. Have you seen the tiktok nobeard filter?

Sometimes i want to beat the shit out of good looking people, they don't know how good they have it

Got one at my job... Not young tho, hard to tell his age. At least 6'3brick jaw that looks like it was custom made in Athens or something. Looks greek or something and looks abit like russel brand. Tried to offer me food his "gf made" sure makes you feel inferior
brutal