Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These are my politics.

I hate people

Likewise norwegian fren. I HATE THEM ALL.
I also hate the hospitals for refusing to treat me and i also hate this country, This country do everything to ruin my chances at a better life, Out of my small paycheck i had to pay half my earnings back to gov, The fuck does the gov need to tax the little man aka the poor man for, TO KEEP ME POOR and suffering, Yeah fuck you country! I WAS BULLIED HERE I WAS NEGLECTED HERE, FUCK THIS COUNTRY!

I also hate the hospitals for refusing to treat me and i also hate this country
Since adolescence i learned about what human nature is, i was never the same after that. ( nor wanted to partake in peacock contest )

Let alone the bleak loneliness, that is my legacy.

I myself dont want to exist anymore, Ive known this for years, Im alive because the goverment refuse to kill me, They want to keep me stuck living, legalize euthanazia so i can escape this hellbole dickmeasuring contest.

I myself dont want to exist anymore, Ive known this for years, Im alive because the goverment refuse to kill me, They want to keep me stuck living, legalize euthanazia so i can escape this hellbole dickmeasuring contest.
Funny that only Cucknada is the most "advanced" in the euthanasia process, but not the rest of the world.
Fucking pets get euthanized BUT NOT HUMANS, so we are LESSER than literal pets!

..when it comes for the rights to a peaceful Death.