Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These Chinese students at Universities are absolutely mogging the shit out of local born Ricecels

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
They're all rich and fashionmaxxed, mommy and daddy pay for everything

They're all 5'11 or higher (because they're Northern Rice, Western Ricecels are almost always descendents of Southern Rice, manlets)

They're always walking around with their hot Chinese stacy girlfriends as if they own the place

They're never lonely and have vibrant Chinese only social circle cliques and never interact with the native Brits/Americans. Completely insulated from JBW.

---

Meanwhile, Western born Rice are completely alone, 50% of our women are with pigskins. It's OVER. Meanwhile these dudes, even if they're ugly are living it out in the West with a Noodle at their side, living life to the fullest, most of them cheat their way through the essays at Uni so it's all just a vacation to them. The Unis don't care, these Rice are paying 3x the tuition fee.

Last edited:
I see them here all the time even though I live on basically a concrete island.

There are some with McLarens and brand new Mercedes S Classes, and they're always dressed in that flashy designer stuff like Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Prada, etc. I had a couple of them as roommates and they were pretty nice and played video games, one of them even had a few knives in CS:GO.

Ricecels vs CCP Chads :feelskek:

Honestly ricecels in the West should blame their parents. Most of them immigrated out of pure greed (or were straight up traitors like south vietnamese) and didn't even teach their kids the language so they can't go back. Now Asia is doing much better economically but their ricecel kids are stuck here having to compete with 6'4 white gigachads :feelsclown:

Honestly ricecels in the West should blame their parents. Most of them immigrated out of pure greed (or were straight up traitors like south vietnamese) and didn't even teach their kids the language so they can't go back. Now Asia is doing much better economically but their ricecel kids are stuck here having to compete with 6'4 white gigachads :feelsclown:
There are even more incels in CCP Land, unless you're loaded you're not getting a Hole from back home either. Plus there's so many dipshit Pigskins in Seoul and Tokyo, there's no point even bothering as a Rice.

It’s hard to be ugly if you’re rich and vice versa

@CCPcel is legit one of those giga money ricemen

Haha! Exactly what I mentioned about the northerners in China in that Chinamaxx thread: https://incels.is/threads/chinamaxx-is-not-working-well-anymore.380853/#post-8928839
Mofos are fucking huge, I thought it was a myth, but Northern Gooks are genuinely a minimum 5'10, the Toilets are 5'6 to 5'8.

I'm 5'11 in thick soles, 75% of these Gooks are taller on campus. My rice friend is 5'7 and absolutely hates them because of the genetic lottery favoring Northern gooks lmao

Last edited:
Thankfully I'm a 6'0 barefoot ricecel. Wearing shoelifts and thick soled boots brings me up to 6'3-6'4 when I'm outside.

They're all rich and fashionmaxxed, mommy and daddy pay for everything

They're all 5'11 or higher (because they're Northern Rice, Western Ricecels are almost always descendents of Southern Rice, manlets)

They're always walking around with their hot Chinese stacy girlfriends as if they own the place

They're never lonely and have vibrant Chinese only social circle cliques and never interact with the native Brits/Americans. Completely insulated from JBW.

---

Meanwhile, Western born Rice are completely alone, 50% of our women are with pigskins. It's OVER. Meanwhile these dudes, even if they're ugly are living it out in the West with a Noodle at their side, living life to the fullest, most of them cheat their way through the essays at Uni so it's all just a vacation to them. The Unis don't care, these Rice are paying 3x the tuition fee.
At least their sticking to their own women:panties:

There are even more incels in CCP Land, unless you're loaded you're not getting a Hole from back home either. Plus there's so many dipshit Pigskins in Seoul and Tokyo, there's no point even bothering as a Rice.
If you're ricecel in China at least you mostly have to compete with other ricemen and 99% of women don't exclude you based on race by default. It's much easier to ascend in Asia.

Thankfully I'm a 6'0 barefoot ricecel. Wearing shoelifts and thick soled boots brings me up to 6'3-6'4 when I'm outside.
:chad::chad::chad:

Umm...how? When compressed due to your weight, most Nikes and the like only give an inch boost, maybe even less.

But nonetheless 6ft should be enough to mog the shit out of all of South China comfortably, and enough to stop most of these North Chinese and Korean tallfags from mogging you too hard.

The crazy thing is even with all the heightfrauding I do, I get mogged on a daily basis in my neighborhood.

One of my neighbors is a family of giant moggers. The dad is 6'9, mom is 6'2, and their son is like 6'7 at 16 years old. They ALL have blue hunter eyes EVEN THE WHORE WIFE :lul::lul::lul:

I swear to fucking god I feel like roping every time I see them.

The crazy thing is even with all the heightfrauding I do, I get mogged on a daily basis in my neighborhood.

One of my neighbors is a family of giant moggers. The dad is 6'9, mom is 6'2, and their son is like 6'7 at 16 years old. They ALL have blue hunter eyes EVEN THE WHORE WIFE :lul::lul::lul:

This is exactly why ricecels are so fucked in the west. Even just one of these gigachads will turn all roasties in your area into chad only and ruin your entire SMV.

Umm...how? When compressed due to your weight, most Nikes and the like only give an inch boost, maybe even less.
I don't wear Nikes. My dad bought these really thick work boots when he was younger, and they add about 2-3 inches to your height. There's no logo or brand on them, but they're durable as fuck. I put 1 inch lifts inside of them. I tried 2 inches, but they were too uncomfortable for my feet.

The vast majority of riceland men are not CCP Changs partying with their noodleStacy girlfriends in the West. They are working 70-work weeks for shit wages with none of the unionization, safety regulations, minimum wages, etc. that Western wageslaves do. And thanks to the one-child policy, tens of millions of them are guaranteed to die alone.

Many ricecels are guaranteed to be completely fucked over in any case.

The vast majority of riceland men are not CCP Changs partying with their noodleStacy girlfriends in the West. They are working 70-work weeks for shit wages with none of the unionization, safety regulations, minimum wages, etc. that Western wageslaves do. And thanks to the one-child policy, tens of millions of them are guaranteed to die alone.

Many ricecels are guaranteed to be completely fucked over in any case.
They still have vastly higher chances to ascend and don't face any of the racism shit western ricecels do. You in particular (and any other rich ricecels) would not be incel in China :smonk:

Why are Asians called "rice"?

You should go make friends with them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back