Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope These days I cope by watching this video.

bigbug

Their message could be true, it's impossible to relate to most christians because they're just so bluepilled.
A lot of them don't have the ability to think logically and check their assumptions
They're often really low iq and delusional.
Maybe that's just the average person in general.

Their message could be true, but I have a really hard time relating to christians because they're just so bluepilled usually. A lot of them don't have the ability to think logically and check their assumptions, they're often really low iq and delusional. Idk maybe that's just the average person in general.
At least, you can bless them.

Their message could be true, but I have a really hard time relating to christians because they're just so bluepilled usually. A lot of them don't have the ability to think logically and check their assumptions, they're often really low iq and delusional. Idk maybe that's just the average person in general.
That depends. A lot of perspectives in church have changed over the years but the Bible doesn’t change. If the churches did their job and kept railing against things like sluttery and thottery, we would not have as many problems as we do today.

Their message could be true, it's impossible to relate to most christians because they're just so bluepilled.
A lot of them don't have the ability to think logically and check their assumptions
They're often really low iq and delusional.
Maybe that's just the average person in general.
I have an another idea.
Logic creates nothing.
And Civilization can't be established by rationality and logic.

I have an another idea.
Logic creates nothing.
And Civilization can't be established by rationality and logic.
The greek word for the devil can be translated to "Durcheinanderbringer" in german. Basically someone who deceives you, confuses you, messes things up so they look complicated. He creates chaos.
Logic is an almost opposite concept to that. The universe (God's creation) obeys order on a fundamental level (Physics). God doesn't lie. And the bible is logically consistent as well.

Straying away from logical consistency leads you to absolute chaos.

Last edited:
The greek word for the devil can be translated to "Durcheinanderbringer" in german. Basically someone who deceives you, confuses you, messes things up so they look complicated. He creates chaos.
Logic is an almost opposite concept to that. The universe (God's creation) obeys order on a fundamental level (Physics). God doesn't lie. And the bible is logically consistent as well.

Logic is useful but is also unequal to creativity,
Faith really create things.
And if everyone is logical, there must be chaos.
In modern society, most people are logical.
So modern society is chaotic.
If most people are devout, as an individual there is no need of logic for living a good and peaceful life.

Last edited:

From my experiences at various jobs, it seems that many people like chaos when everything is constantly changing.
It's just absurd from my point of view.
Obviously, women in workplace especially female bosses increase chaos but modern society seems to tolerate that.