Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These people need to get fucking killed. Shes transgender, asexual, and pansexual.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180228 230341

I just searched it up and a pansexual is someone that will fuck anything, regardless of gender or whatever else.
But this person is also an asexual, someone that dosnt desire sex or is sexualy attracted to other people.
How the fuck do these morons rationalize This?

Easy she fucks anything 6+ an above
And she’s asexual to anything lower

I really hate this new age lgbt bullshit where everyone is some weird shit.
I just want to have sex or kiss a girl, but these people are trying to cut their dicks off.

I really hate this new age lgbt bullshit where everyone is some weird shit.
I just want to have sex or kiss a girl, but these people are trying to cut their dicks off.
Yea it’s really hard to tell a trap from a girl now(unless it’s really obv) these guys are just mentally fucked in the head

Yea it’s really hard to tell a trap from a girl now(unless it’s really obv) these guys are just mentally fucked in the head
My main problem is that it's annoying to hear these faggots constantly talk about being tranny or gay or dyke.
It's so obvious that they are doing it for attention and everyone just eats it up.
But the traps I've seen in real life are not passing as real females at all, they are obviously men because of their frame, hair, and voice obviously.
The only ones that pass are the internet ones that use massive amounts of Photoshop and get completely prepared before the shoot

Pansexual is just a fancy word for bisexual, as there are only men and women that exist in this world. Nothing more, nothing less. There aren't an infinity billion genders like the modern LGBT movement and tumblr say there are. I hate the modern LGBT movement as well, mainly for making all this shit up.
Also that^

"The newer generations are becoming more conservative."

Nope, we're all falling into the shit barrel of degeneracy ATM.

Kek, I used to think "pansexual" means someone who wants to fuck a freaking "fry pan".

I can't even keep track of all their bullshit terms at this point.
yup, I am in a genderqueer-metro-pansexual-hyper-prenuptic-beastial-open-relationship with my refrigerator.

Oh but the liberal progressive agenda says that we should accept these ideas as "scientific"

I don't have a problem with transpeople, if anything I think they're similar to us because they don't identify with the body they were given at birth.

these cunts treat their sexualities as though theyre customizing a character on a video game, they just swap shit over repeatedly until they get bored with it, fucking lol

Yeah these degenerates all need to be physically removed.

I find trannies fascinating. Reading about successful students with bright futures dropping out of school with thousands of dollars in debt and losing their gfs because they want to crossdress makes me feel better about my life.

But I agree with you more or less, these abominations deserve stakes through their hearts.

This. All women desire Chad and disregard everyone else. I just hate hate the language they use to obfuscate things.

I don't have a problem with transpeople, if anything I think they're similar to us because they don't identify with the body they were given at birth.
Except they are given constant praise and support from the media and normies while we are harassed and threatened.

If it's any comfort she's actually none of those things. She just wants to be perceived as unique and garner unearned attention--just like Munchhausen Syndrome. She's probably fat and ugly too so being a sexual deviant provides her with an excuse for not being successful in the normal sexual market.