Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These 'terrorists' speak more sense than any conservative iv seen so far

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this video speak for itself.
there is no other way to conduct a peaceful society.
natural law is the only way to maintain a society
watch this part of the video

Muslims are fucking based and :blackpill:. If I had to pick any sort of religion to believe it, it would be them. Even if they're a bunch of towelheads I like their ideals and I can see where their coming from.

Seems like i have to advocate for open borders now.

No ads though.
Yeah, it's a preferable experience to youtube itself in a number of ways, but I like invidio.us because it (allegedly) doesn't add to the view count. So any kind of mass media bullshit I try to watch on invidio.us (and share links on invidio.us). If it's a smaller channel of someone I kinda like, I'll watch that on Youtube.

Even though it's from 2014, that seems so long ago. I remember when ISIS controlled entire deserts, towns, and cities. now it's practically gone

Muslims are based. I have all the respect in the world for authentic Muslims.

Yeah, it's a preferable experience to youtube itself in a number of ways, but I like invidio.us because it (allegedly) doesn't add to the view count. So any kind of mass media bullshit I try to watch on invidio.us (and share links on invidio.us). If it's a smaller channel of someone I kinda like, I'll watch that on Youtube.
I use invidio.us as well, does embedding invidio links work on here? I used to link youtube because I wasn't sure.
Even though it's from 2014, that seems so long ago. I remember when ISIS controlled entire deserts, towns, and cities. now it's practically gone
Yeah, it's like time is moving too fast for our minds to keep up. Trump is nearly done with his first term yet it feels like he only got into the white house a year ago.

I use invidio.us as well, does embedding invidio links work on here? I used to link youtube because I wasn't sure.

Yeah, it's like time is moving too fast for our minds to keep up. Trump is nearly done with his first term yet it feels like he only got into the white house a year ago.

Living one year while you are 7 feels like 5 years while you are an adult. It's crazy

Theocracies were one of the most ridiculous concepts constructed by man

do you see the loaded AK 47 on their backs?
that's where morality comes from.

Muslims are fucking ruthless man

sad what happened to ISIS, they had managed to create one of the only non degenerate societies on earth similar to north korea even if their time was brief, this doesn't look too bad.no drinking, no drugs, no fornication and premarital sex.All of the things that will lead to the downfall of western society.

And when the women go out they look like this:

il_794xN.1402838813_606p.jpg

Meanwhile in the West:

16f954c1f0f9f9872c654f1fa091b820.jpg

Muslims are fucking based and :blackpill:. If I had to pick any sort of religion to believe it, it would be them. Even if they're a bunch of towelheads I like their ideals and I can see where their coming from.

Both are extremes. People forgot there is a middle ground:

03-12-international-womens-day-01h.jpg

Which is a slippery slope and always leads to degeneracy, the only true standard is an absolute

In the past showing an ankle was sexy, and the envelope got pushed more and more

Conservatives are cucks.

Vice had some good documentaries on the middle east and ISIS

Holly shit I rather live like an incel forever than to settle down with a wife in that Shithole

Only problem with Islam is having to pray five times a day and Muslims.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back