Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Korean Incel Site Linked To 2019 Telegram Blackmail Ring (Made Toilets, Lick Toilets)

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
I was watching a recommended video on YT on a Telegram Sexual Exploitation Ring that was exploiting young girls to produce videos of themselves doing explicit and disgusting things for a male audience. The second part was where it got interesting as they started to talk about a Incel Korean site. Throughout the first video I thought it was mostly children they were exploiting but it was actually some teen minors and young women, knowing this context it changes the whole idea behind it and how she twisted the facts of the case in her video. It just seemed weird to me when they were having incest, and why would a kid need money for and how are kids going to hotels without getting caught. The video is made by a korean woman so it made sense she tried to skew it that way.

You all must be wondering on how they got them to do these things? It was through blackmail, but they were blackmailed because they were doing the sugar daddy scheme. These whores were enticed with money and then blackmailed with releasing the sugar daddy videos. Overall they got them to lick toilets, eat shit, and expose themselves like the public exposure hentai and setup rape rooms. They had a verification system in place to make sure you were a man in order to join the group (no women allowed).

But if you don't know that korean society is twisted and gender warfare there is extreme compared to western. If you are interested in how messed up it is, the female president of south korea was taking all her orders from a group of 5 women.

Knowing all this it changed my perspective on the video and what was going on. From a network of child exploitation to MRA revenge.

Part 2 which has all the context

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0vGxTpasM

Part 1 the skewed version, notice "girls" as the video title

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInJHJNL9sY

Korean Incel Site
Episode Note With More Info on the Case

Any koreancel can provide context in the case?

See the below only 26 of the victims were minors and very little were under 16.
Screenshot 2024 03 29 155108
Screenshot 2024 03 29 155216

Last edited:
I can't even imagine how you can fall victim to this kind of shit. I mean, Chad also has opportunities to send nudes to random people and then get hooked. But, he just doesn't. Why do women feel the urge to behave like this, and then complain when the obvious scam is revealed ?

If you are interested in how messed up it is, the female president of south korea was taking all her orders from a group of 5 women.

What do you mean ?

I’m seeing some potential @SlayerSlayer AVIs in the thumbnail

I was watching a recommended video on YT on a Telegram Sexual Exploitation Ring that was exploiting young girls to produce videos of themselves doing explicit and disgusting things for a male audience. The second part was where it got interesting as they started to talk about a Incel Korean site. Throughout the first video I thought it was mostly children they were exploiting but it was actually some teen minors and young women, knowing this context it changes the whole idea behind it and how she twisted the facts of the case in her video. It just seemed weird to me when they were having incest, and why would a kid need money for and how are kids going to hotels without getting caught. The video is made by a korean woman so it made sense she tried to skew it that way.

You all must be wondering on how they got them to do these things? It was through blackmail, but they were blackmailed because they were doing the sugar daddy scheme. These whores were enticed with money and then blackmailed with releasing the sugar daddy videos. Overall they got them to lick toilets, eat shit, and expose themselves like the public exposure hentai and setup rape rooms. They had a verification system in place to make sure you were a man in order to join the group (no women allowed).

But if you don't know that korean society is twisted and gender warfare there is extreme compared to western. If you are interested in how messed up it is, the female president of south korea was taking all her orders from a group of 5 women.

Knowing all this it changed my perspective on the video and what was going on. From a network of child exploitation to MRA revenge.

Part 2 which has all the context

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0vGxTpasM

Part 1 the skewed version, notice "girls" as the video title

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInJHJNL9sY

Korean Incel Site
Episode Note With More Info on the Case

Any koreancel can provide context in the case?

See the below only 26 of the victims were minors and very little were under 16.
View attachment 1108338View attachment 1108339

Plot twist: he's receiving love letters in prison as we talk

I can't even imagine how you can fall victim to this kind of shit. I mean, Chad also has opportunities to send nudes to random people and then get hooked. But, he just doesn't. Why do women feel the urge to behave like this, and then complain when the obvious scam is revealed ?

They cannot comprehend accountability.

What do you mean ?
It was a feminist cults 8 goddess’s of Korea, pelted a lot of political influence.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYBCGrMa3WU

I saw it on 4chan a while ago. There are the thread archives with information.

Japan has similar cults too, involving the assassination of former prime minister Abe, the guy that shot him because the prime minister was part of the cult.

Last edited:
It was a feminist cults 8 goddess’s of Korea, pelted a lot of political influence.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYBCGrMa3WU

I saw it on 4chan a while ago. There are the thread archives with information.

Japan has similar cults too, involving the assassination of former prime minister Abe, the guy that shot him because the prime minister was part of the cult.

Thanks brocel, gonna watch that while enjoying a cigar.

Is there any government in the world that isn't ruled by occultist ?

I thought this was only in the west JFL

Also watched that about two weeks ago, the thing on my mind the entire time was, how exactly doesn't that entire case show how pathetic women are:waitwhat:? Even taking into account how much destroyed reputation matters there than in the West and other places, I can't imagine a man agreeing to do the shit those women were made to do just by blackmailing him and threatening to leak sexual photos of him.

if these woemen are being blackmailed in the first place they must've done some questionable shit. no foid is an innocent angel jfl

Based. And those foids got off easy still. Should've pushed them to suicide.
if these woemen are being blackmailed in the first place they must've done some questionable shit. no foid is an innocent angel jfl
this. They probably were e-whores with strict parents who wouldn't allow their daughter to whore herself out.

Now with AI, the damage it can do, is even more.

As a Korean, I think I can explain further. I have to watch the entire video to find out her claim, but I don't have time. To point out some errors, it is not true that there are 260,000 Nth room users. Korean women try to downplay Korean men as sex offenders by exaggerating the situation, but it is a lie. Also, she said ilbe.com is an incel site, but it is not true. The site is just a far-right site. compared it to a Western site, it is similar to 4chan. (It is not completely the same) Also, as far as I know, Nth room was an incident where some men threatened to track down and reveal women's personal information after seeing sex videos posted voluntarily by women. Of course, it was a crime, but it was not an incident where ordinary women are threatened as Westerners think.

Last edited:
As a Korean, I think I can explain further. I have to watch the entire video to find out her claim, but I don't have time. To point out some errors, it is not true that there are 260,000 Nth room users. Korean women try to downplay Korean men as sex offenders by exaggerating the situation, but it is a lie. Also, she said ilbe.com is an incel site, but it is not true. The site is just a far-right site. If you compare it to a Western site, it is similar to 4chan. (It is not completely the same) Also, as far as I know, Nth room is an incident where some men threatened to track down and reveal women's personal information after seeing sex videos posted voluntarily by women. Of course, it is a crime, but it is not an incident where ordinary women are threatened as Westerners think.
Based on how the video was formatted, I thought it was over exaggerated. Considering the perpetuators only got a small amount of prison time. As I said in the beginning that the Korean feminist is trying to frame it as child exploitation by saying it a men only group and that elementary school teachers were in there.

Overall women are lie too much. Comments are blackpilling on how gullible people are.

Based on how the video was formatted, I thought it was over exaggerated. Considering the perpetuators only got a small amount of prison time. As I said in the beginning that the Korean feminist is trying to frame it as child exploitation by saying it a men only group and that elementary school teachers were in there.

Overall women are lie too much. Comments are blackpilling on how gullible people are.
In addition, it was Twitter where the victims posted sex videos. The perpetrators planned the crime mainly through videos posted on Twitter.

As usual, kimchicels are acting based as fuck and putting the rest of us to shame.

Ilbe has nothing to do with this blackmailing so yes, that kimchi noodlewhore is spitting fake news again as always. Ilbe is just an internet website like /pol/ on 4chan, It has had its days and even none of those blackmaillers were turned out to had been active on Ilbe. What's really cucked is their sentences are even way heavier than another heavy criminals (i.e. Killers), they were given 40 years of sentences when the killers here mostly get sentences that are usually no longer than 20 years. Worse yet the government tightened the regulations upon sexual harrassmens/crimes, even leaving a single sexual harrassment comment on internet you can be charged and get criminal record.

In addition, it was Twitter where the victims posted sex videos. The perpetrators planned the crime mainly through videos posted on Twitter.
Yes this is how it really began. Jfl, just imagine you're also supposed to be punished in the first place from the local jurisdical system by posting their own sex/NSFW shits but end up being a bunch of "innocent poor victims" :feelshaha: :feelskek: