Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They are passing a bill that Prevents you from doing vehicle maintenance and Computer repairs AT YOUR OWN HOUSE

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-

"
This bill exempts actions related to the repair of digital electronic equipment from certain copyright-related prohibitions.

Generally, current federal copyright law prohibits (1) circumventing technological measures (e.g., copy protection technology) that effectively control access to a copyright-protected work; or (2) trafficking (e.g., manufacturing or importing) in products, technologies, or services primarily designed or produced for such acts of circumvention.

Under this bill, such an act of circumvention or trafficking shall not be prohibited if the act is for the purpose of diagnosing, maintaining, or repairing digital electronic equipment. However, this bill shall not apply to (1) a manufacturer or distributor of a medical device or digital electronic product (or embedded software) manufactured for use in a medical setting, or (2) any product or service offered by such a manufacturer or distributor.

They are putting CPUs in cars To lock your vehicle if you try to work on it alone.

(SKIP TO 4:02)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRY1jrIDhvU&ab_channel=CSGhostAnimation

Glad im not in cuckmerica, I still would repair my own computer, Not letting someones greasy hands on it.

Arrest me if they have to, Imma still fix my own computers.

Hey what are you in jail for? Me: Oh i was just trying to fix my gaming computer, Sounds retarded right?

they don't want you fucking around with the heated seat subscription
Telsa wants that too, They want to charge you for bad driving or driving fast, Aswell if you use your car more than 3 times a day, CUCK shit
If I pay for the vehicle and gas thats all I need for The seats to work, Best believe Im buying a New ECU off of ebay

Glad im not in cuckmerica, I still would repair my own computer, Not letting someones greasy hands on it.

Arrest me if they have to, Imma still fix my own computers.

Hey what are you in jail for? Me: Oh i was just trying to fix my gaming computer, Sounds retarded right?
Me too, its all for the promotion of shitty small Businesses That do hardware Repairs

Louis Rossmann is based :feelzez:

Last edited:
Me too, its all for the promotion of shitty small Businesses That do hardware Repairs
Yep, No ones gonna tell ME what to do! IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!

Average cuckmerica congress

It's America, of course.

nanny state

Tea Time Grandma GIF by TeaCosyFolk
Joe Biden GIF by PBS NewsHour

idc nothing can stop me. Even when you put off your gpu cooler you can just buy a new warranty sticker for 5 bucks on ebay. Consumers usually find workaround ways around that bs

Zog cucks can't stop me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back