Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill They are Trying to paint Incels as Bad people when 95% of them are harmless, soon it'll be Illegal to disagree with a woman

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
i'm so fucking tired of this sheep society, when something bad happens they scream bloody murderer, the same thing happened when their were school shootings. They are trying to paint incels as bad people and only show the bad side and not the truthful pills we drop. God this society is fucked. If another person ER'S this site is done for.

Last edited:
In Brazil it's become illegal to disagree with women because it causes "psychological trauma" :feelskek::feelskek:

In Brazil it's become illegal to disagree with women because it causes "psychological trauma" :feelskek::feelskek:
This, soon this will be the case everywhere.

What you think a woman who killed 5 people should get thrown in jail? Kill this incel terrorist!

In Spain we have laws that protect foids and only foids. If you disagree with a foid, and she denounces you for sexual harasement, she is not the person who has to prove that she has been raped, BUT YOU who have to prove that you didnt. And thats basically impossible, so youre going to jail.

In Spain we have laws that protect foids and only foids. If you disagree with a foid, and she denounces you for sexual harasement, she is not the person who has to prove that she has been raped, BUT YOU who have to prove that you didnt. And thats basically impossible, so youre going to jail.
:feelsclown: world

People cannot stand the possibility of being answerable to incels, or of having to reciprocate.

soon if a woman asks you to do something and you ignore her you will be fined

i'm so fucking tired of this sheep society, when something bad happens they scream bloody murderer, the same thing happened when their were school shootings. They are trying to paint incels as bad people and only show the bad side and not the truthful pills we drop. God this society is fucked. If another person ER'S this site is done for.
It's not disagreeing from women, it's disagreeing with chad, keftist, wk, cuck and the herd. Free speech until it's for them. I think i know someone who can fix this

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back