Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They made a larp game about being a "gamer girl" simp.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Not watching. Not playing.
Well, except Minecraft.

Not watching too lazysorry.

Not watching. Not playing.
Well, except Minecraft.
The game never materialised. Idk what happened. They released a trailer, then pulled it, then the game never appeared. Then they whined about how thots get abused or some shit.

Of course all those whores have to show their cleavage, don’t provide anything. Then they get mad when sub8 men “objectify” them

The game never materialised. Idk what happened. They released a trailer, then pulled it, then the game never appeared. Then they whined about how thots get abused or some shit.
Oh, that's interesting. I wonder why it got pulled?

Choose the ending that results in rape or murder, good ending achieved.

I thought they stopped making these types of games in the 90s.

I can't tell whether it was a honey trap so they could cry about the response it got and cry MISOGYNY, or they pulled it because the Twitterati said it was problematic as it made light of the "abuse" these thots receive.

It's made by simps:
View: https://twitter.com/WalesInter/status/1283873036777787392

fukking lmao. yeah it's the stacy that's disadvantaged for getting rich and famous, not the truecels who coom to her stream and donate their last remaining wagiebucks out of desperation and mental illness :feelskek: with jews you win :feelsokman:

fukking lmao. yeah it's the stacy that's disadvantaged for getting rich and famous, not the truecels who coom to her stream and donate their last remaining wagiebucks out of desperation and mental illness :feelskek: with jews you win :feelsokman:
Indeed. Shame, the game looks hilarious.