Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal They should take a shower and leave their basements.

Its all their fault. There could be no other reason for why this is happening

The fact that they want marriage in current year is the most sad part.

Imagine the number of men roping in the next years. Soyciety won't still give a single fuck and blame on their personalities.

Last edited:
Brutal heightpill. Also, every single one of the men who appeared at the beginning mogs me.

In China inceldom is not avoidable they killed all daughters back then, so not enough foids for everyone they can only become cucks in "open relationship "

In China inceldom is not avoidable they killed all daughters back then, so not enough foids for everyone they can only become cucks in "open relationship "
The gap is not that large, it could easily be filled by importing foids from SEA.

Incel population is going to grow exponentially in China, hopefully someone can develop a high tech cope for them this is too sad.

Over for coronacels.

My god, the comments. Lots of hateful gloat from privileged cunts.

Doesnt matter still. The sooner the whole dating market for men collapses, the better. Beta uprising is coming.
Incel population is going to grow exponentially in China, hopefully someone can develop a high tech cope for them this is too sad.
Fuck that gay shit. I don't want a cope, I want a woman. Lonely men should team up and take females with force. They don't want to be our wives for money, let them be our meat sleeves for free. My only hope is that violence against foids will rise drastically long term, as more and more men become genetic left overs.

Last edited:
Those guys have no chance and yet all those women in the comments making fun of them and calling them entitled. Kicking down at them, blaming them for females getting aborted.

Meanwhile if you look at the leftover women, all of them are single because they are waiting for a good guy. And in the comments there is not a single negative comment.

Leftover women

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBMcoJWo92Y

Last edited:

Doesnt matter still. The sooner the whole dating market for men collapses, the better. Beta uprising is coming.

Fuck that gay shit. I don't want a cope, I want a woman. Lonely men should team up and take females with force. They don't want to be our wives for money, let them be our meat sleeves for free. My only hope is that violence against foids will rise drastically long term, as more and more men become genetic left overs.
When women have standards (unreasonable demands while offering nothing in return) its celebrated. When men have standards ("wanting a maid") it's considered sexist and backward. I just love how once-sided it all is. I hope these women live alone, miserable, and full of regret.

Last edited:

BASED :feelsokman: :yes::feelsYall:

View: https://youtu.be/oEIzkLr7JzQ

Who would know that killing and doing the abortion of tens of millions of baby girls since the 60's would result in no foids to fuck in the future?
Huh, china did another "great leap forward" I see.

It's their own fault. There are rumors that the majority of the male population in China are gays and other kinds of faggot sodomites now.
Nature finds a way, twink nation jfl.

they deserve it honestly if they're taking over parts of Africa and still end up incel,it's over before it even began for chinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back