Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They want to put virgins in a registry, possibly sex offender list.

I support that. Accelerationism is the only way

I support that. Accelerationism is the only way

We should also put them an armband that says "INCEL" and ship them in wagons to reeducation camps, for womyns security you know! :foidSoy: :soy:

That post an inkwell with his fantasies. foids are not scared of tiny incels lol. every foid can beat the shit out of a truecel
Even if that was true, realize that we don't fight by conventional means. We would win most of the times

We should also put them an armband that says "INCEL" and ship them in wagons to reeducation camps, for womyns security you know! :foidSoy: :soy:
I support this. "We" should round up 50% of young men so there can be a civil war, that will end up with men winning, then, foids will have their rights taken away as war reparations.

You have to be a real genetic dead end to be rejected by your countries military, they will take any living bodies they can get to increase numbers