Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They're talking about genociding incels on IT

Joined June 28 2021

Totally not an account made to make a post to screenshot for karma on reddit

Women are really retarded aren't they :lul:

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Why doesn't that count as "hate" and get the sub banned?

We aren't even allowed to say those things here, we'd get cuck-modded for "promoting violence". :feelsautistic:

JFL.

Attachments

• 1612864842431.gif
    1612864842431.gif
    352.9 KB · Views: 8
Finally I can die:dafuckfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsaww:

based fatcel if not larp

They need to have the balls first.

They are way too fat to do it.

"i could never have her because i'm morbidly obese" = volcel

since Bidens victory the radical left types have been pretty brazen, their control over the west's institutions is borderline unassailable at this point

We aren't even allowed to say those things here, we'd get cuck-modded for "promoting violence". :feelsautistic:
I don’t have a reddit account, but people who do here should report it to reddit.

Because one thing you should know about soys is that their rules do not apply to certain people,

On reddit hating men and whites is perfectly fine. But a sub that talks trash about women will be removed as will any comment that is even neutral on the black "victim of police violence". It's the same with youtube.

Joined June 28 2021

Totally not an account made to make a post to screenshot for karma on reddit

Women are really retarded aren't they :lul:

View attachment 461978
"Women are really retarded, aren't they?"

Does a silver back gorilla shit in the jungle? :lul:
Finally I can die:dafuckfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsaww:
Oh no, they're going to target a bunch of men who already have nothing to live for! The horror! :lul:
since Bidens victory the radical left types have been pretty brazen, their control over the west's institutions is borderline unassailable at this point
For now at least, the wind can change in any direction without warning.
Because one thing you should know about soys is that their rules do not apply to certain people,

On reddit hating men and whites is perfectly fine. But a sub that talks trash about women will be removed as will any comment that is even neutral on the black "victim of police violence". It's the same with youtube.
This^^

Last edited:
"morbidly obese" this is clearly fake :feelshaha:

@Draestyn this sounds like something you would do:lul:

Yet they sperg out when someone talks about Jews getting turned into soap and lampshades :dafuckfeels:

Get down on your knees and suck my dick, ITards.

Any real incel forum would tell that guy to get lost for being obese. Getting so bad that you're morbidly obese and complaining that women don't find you attractive is like a tatted up whore with nose rings and dyed hair complaining that chad won't commit.

They accuse us generalizing and awalt all the time but have no problem to genocide us all because one fatcel pushed a bimbo?

why care a bunch of landwhales and bluepilled incels,soy cucks who are proud of their wives being slut fucking chads all day before getting married

Incel tears can suck my farts

Hypocrisy at it's finest but it's like beating a dead horse when you call them hypocrites, still feel like bumping it and shoving in their face though for the off-chance there's a dumbfuck reddit-tard who hasn't figured it out yet.