Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Things are getting even more drastic with my step brothers daughter

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
The fact she keeps going into my room literally trying to get my attention or whatever the fuck she is doing like hitting me on purpose and shit.

So what i basically did was go talk to her one on one in her room then i saw her on her bed laying down, then i got close to her ear breathing down her fucking neck and was straight up. Asking what she wants and being annoying as shit, the fact I started to be straight up to her and get close to her face asking her to stop going into my room. She told me to stop and i was like "NO, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP COMMING INTO MY ROOM YOU ARE BEING FUCKING ANNOYING"

Then i asked " ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?"

she said "Yes ill stop"

so basically i pushed her head down on the bed and said "LOOK YOU BETTER STOP ALRIGHT AND I MEAN IT and left"

i really hope she stops i might escalate things even more.

Never go full autismo boyos.

Have you been diagnosed with autism?

Why must you suffer with these worthless cunts? Can't you ignore her or at least get a lock installed on your door?

look sometimes you guys got to be straight up with females. stop pussy footing around.

How old, cuz if its more then 13 youre retarded.

I hope you're not planning to rape her.

The fact she keeps going into my room literally trying to get my attention or whatever the fuck she is doing like hitting me on purpose and shit.

So what i basically did was go talk to her one on one in her room then i saw her on her bed laying down, then i got close to her ear breathing down her fucking neck and was straight up. Asking what she wants and being annoying as shit, the fact I started to be straight up to her and get close to her face asking her to stop going into my room. She told me to stop and i was like "NO, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP COMMING INTO MY ROOM YOU ARE BEING FUCKING ANNOYING"

Then i asked " ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?"

she said "Yes ill stop"

so basically i pushed her head down on the bed and said "LOOK YOU BETTER STOP ALRIGHT AND I MEAN IT and left"

i really hope she stops i might escalate things even more.
You're a fakecel but you did the right thing.

well kinda but thats not the point.
giphy.gif

Incest is wincest. I mean, you've already drank your own pee, so you couldn't get any more degenerate at this point even if you tried. You have nothing to lose tbh.

Maybe she shares your fascination with pee.

giphy.gif

Incest is wincest. I mean, you've already drank your own pee, so you couldn't get any more degenerate at this point even if you tried. You have nothing to lose tbh.
nah im not going to prison sorry, plus it puts the ball in her court. I hope she thinks twice what she is doing.

nah im not going to prison sorry, plus it puts the ball in her court. I hope she thinks twice what she is doing.
The feminists will get to you one day over your catfishing anyway. They will probably introduce a law where you spend 10 years in prison for catfishing. Might as well take a risk now.

Got a body cam, bitches like that like to make stories up.

She comes into your room, you come into her pussy.

My man went full on rape.

Lmao is this the same step-brother that rammed you up the arse?

giphy.gif

Leggit revenge for that asshole stepbrother, I'd say. Fuck her film it as proof that she gave consent. Then Hasta la vista familia and inceldom.

Do it. Dude, you would get canonized and sit right next to st blop2cel and st modrickscel.

Last edited:
No wonder he is as fucked up in the head as he is. Now is going to take revenge and rape his daughter. It all comes around full circle.
His neice will give birth to a boy whose step brother will rape him and the cycle continues.

Man, you are definitely on the spectrum. Get that shit diagnosed so you can rake in the autismbuxx.

So it is the same step brother? Are you living in his house or something? Your life is hilarious.
seriously, answer my question do you take to of your fingers and write the rabadick?

where is your mommy young man?

seriously, answer my question do you take to of your fingers and write the rabadick?

where is your mommy young man?
Where was your mother while you were getting bummed by your brother?

Is she autistic? Maybe she is actually hitting on you.

Is she autistic? Maybe she is actually hitting on you.
This, and if your step brother ass raped you, wouldn't it make sense for you to fuck his daughter (if shes up for it)?

This, and if your step brother ass raped you, wouldn't it make sense for you to fuck his daughter (if shes up for it)?
Considering she is 18, if she is actually willing, I don't think he would spend too much time in jail for incest.

nvm, apparently incest is like 7+ years in prison.

If she's your step brother's daughter you aren't even related to her. It's not incest. Also incest isn't illegal if everyone is above the age of 18 I'm almost certain. Even then it'd depend on your state. The only thing that is outlawed is marriage not sex.

But incest laws are irrelevant because you aren't even related to her.

If she's your step brother's daughter you aren't even related to her. It's not incest. Also incest isn't illegal if everyone is above the age of 18 I'm almost certain. Even then it'd depend on your state. The only thing that is outlawed is marriage not sex.

But incest laws are irrelevant because you aren't even related to her.
Incest is illegal pretty much everywhere outside of the middle east regardless of your age.

Incest is illegal pretty much everywhere outside of the middle east regardless of your age.

That's actually retarded. I never thought they'd ever charge two consenting adults for fucking BUT:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...ested-for-incest-after-having-love-child.html

In my own state.

Anyways that's retarded -- much like that incest baby will be -- but OP isn't even related to the girl in question. She might as well be a random girl. I don't see how this isn't a bragging thread.

Thought you wanted to sue. Why dont you leave CryBabyMan23

That foid is pretty hot, too, damn.

According to someone in the comments, incest is legal outside of the Southern part of the US, but this fox news comments section, and I have no time to verify this.