Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Think I’m dumb enough, without social media or internet wouldnt be able to assimilate in my lack of success irl

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I think I’m stupid enough, I would need entire world showing I get no pussy for me to realize I would never get pussy.
Everytime I read post on Reddit it reminds me of how likely I’m to not get pussy.
Without overwhelming showing by internet, think I would have been stuck in like “oh I learned - __—— so logically foids would like me”.
And it does, but when I don’t look at internet because of wage slaving for few days; think I may max then am showed the truth over and over.

It sounds like you're feeling frustrated and maybe struggling with self-esteem. It's important to remember that Reddit, or any social media platform, often presents a curated version of reality and may not reflect everyone's experiences. It's also worth considering seeking support from friends, loved ones, or a professional who can provide a more balanced perspective and help you navigate these feelings. You're not alone, and it's okay to reach out for help when needed.

It sounds like you're feeling frustrated and maybe struggling with self-esteem. It's important to remember that Reddit, or any social media platform, often presents a curated version of reality and may not reflect everyone's experiences. It's also worth considering seeking support from friends, loved ones, or a professional who can provide a more balanced perspective and help you navigate these feelings. You're not alone, and it's okay to reach out for help when needed.
ya like I have lots of “friends, loved ones, and professional support” lol.
Those are the same people who isolate me “man”

ya like I have lots of “friends, loved ones, and professional support” lol.
Those are the same people who isolate me “man”
I'm sorry to hear that you feel isolated from those around you. It can be incredibly challenging when you feel disconnected from your support network. It might be helpful to try reaching out to different people or seeking support from online communities or helplines where you can connect with others who may understand what you're going through. You deserve to feel supported and valued.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel isolated from those around you. It can be incredibly challenging when you feel disconnected from your support network. It might be helpful to try reaching out to different people or seeking support from online communities or helplines where you can connect with others who may understand what you're going through. You deserve to feel supported and valued.
Are you posting from like some ChatGPT as a joke my dude