Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about packing up all my shit and moving into the woods to fend for myself in nature

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I’ve about had it with society I’m thinking of disappearing into the woods never to be seen again by civilization. I’m also vegetarian so I don’t believe in killing animals (for ethical reasons) so I don’t know how I will get access to food without hunting but I will manage I think. Who wants to join me?

Wow, where the fuck are you people getting all that motivation for shit like this, seriously? I am tired just from living and sitting on a chair. I feel like an 80-year-old grandpa, and meanwhile, people here are switching to a hunter/gatherer lifestyle, living in the wilderness. Insane!

I'll do the same in a few years. Not vegetarian though, I will hunt animals and eat 2kg of meat everyday. I was thinking about eastern Siberia or Cucknada. Or somewhere remote with access to the pacific ocean, like the Philippines.

Wow, where the fuck are you people getting all that motivation for shit like this, seriously? I am tired just from living and sitting on a chair. I feel like an 80-year-old grandpa, and meanwhile, people here are switching to a hunter/gatherer lifestyle, living in the wilderness. Insane!
I think the idea of struggling and potentially dying of disease or starvation is a big motivator

Isn't the rope a bigger motivation, though?
If I’m successful I will have accomplished an amazing feat of self determination and survival skills and if I die then I will no longer be living in this clown world. So win win either way

I'll do the same in a few years. Not vegetarian though, I will hunt animals and eat 2kg of meat everyday. I was thinking about eastern Siberia or Cucknada. Or somewhere remote with access to the pacific ocean, like the Philippines.
Probably don’t try it in siberia unless you want to freeze to death

Probably don’t try it in siberia unless you want to freeze to death
Almost no nice area on this planet is uninhabited. The cold is not great, but I can heat my house to an acceptable temperature as long as I've built the insulation well enough.

Here is "nice to have items" list for you brocel

• A kinetic shotgun and some ammo
  • A bottle of gun oil
  • A bow and arrows
  • Some paper book describing the fauna you are going to live in
  • Some paper book about long term solo survival in the wilderness
  • A map
  • Hand crank generator
  • Solar panels
  • Wind turbine
  • An Ipad with offline wikipedia
  • An Ipad with offline educational youtube videos (solo survival, carpentery etc.)
  • Very durable outfits
  • Thermal underwears
  • An axe
  • A saw
  • Couple of good knifes with different purposes
  • A pocket knife
  • A well made sleeping bag
  • Couple of good ligthers and a dozen tank of lighter fluids / or a propane torch with a dozen propane tanks
  • Couple of fire starter sticks
  • Some cooking wear like pans etc.
  • Couple of first aid sets
  • Nails and screws
  • Tools like a screwdriver, hammer, grinders, raspes, sand paper etc. (Go to a hardware store and buy all kinds of manual tools)
  • Different pairs of gloves for different purposes.
  • Couple of very durable shoes
  • Couple of digital casio watches
  • A pocket watch or a regular mechanic watch (optional)
  • Two durable water resistant big luggages
  • A durable water resistant backpack
  • A bottle of olive oil
I wrote this in 10 mins back in the days. It is incomplete and isn't tailored to ones specific needs and estimated time to survive without returning to the civilization. It should give you an idea though. gl hf :feelsYall:

Also don't forget to wear the official flag of the country you are residing in its territory as a badge or something. Make sure it is visible on you, maybe even fly the flag in your settlement. This is optional depending on the geographical location.

Last edited:
I’ve about had it with society I’m thinking of disappearing into the woods never to be seen again by civilization. I’m also vegetarian so I don’t believe in killing animals (for ethical reasons) so I don’t know how I will get access to food without hunting but I will manage I think. Who wants to join me?
Dumb

Look up Christopher Knight. He did that, left society at age 20, and didn't come out of the woods for 27 years. Take some potatoes with you to grow though