Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking of going to SEA or Eastern Europe just to buy a wife

Raraloser

Raraloser

Just a dumbass
What do you guys think? If I bring one back then chances are they will run away but if I live there and find a religious one she won't be able to run since her family would see it as disgrace and adultery and she will have no one to go back to. After a few years I can then maybe bring her back with me.

Buying a wife in Eastern Europe stopped being a thing since the 90s

Maybe Central Asia you could buy a wife.

Buying a wife the cheap part the visa costs for immigration is where u will pay

Unless you're black, sandnigger or curry, rices are also welcome

The bitch will cheat on you in the US immediately with a chad who will then impregnate her. Then she will leave you for him and you will then pay alimony believing the child is yours. You will be nothing but her key to the green card

What do you guys think? If I bring one back then chances are they will run away but if I live there and find a religious one she won't be able to run since her family would see it as disgrace and adultery and she will have no one to go back to. After a few years I can then maybe bring her back with me.
Get your head out of your ass bro. If she doesn't like you she will find some way to screw you over. Also, what race are you?