Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of the future

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
I usually hate thinking about the future, I don't want to be reminded that I will have to get my life together soon. I can never do anything right; I can't imagine a scenario where I'm taking care of myself. There is no way I'm living past 30 years old, even if I wanted to.

I struggle to do simple tasks. I have a low IQ, I can't drive, and I have a low attention span, my brain is slowly rotting, anxiety, I'm short, possible aspergers, and it probably took me years just to write this.

I rather become homeless than work a minimum-wage job.

I pretty much accepted that my life is probably going to get worse, and now that I accepted that, I honestly feel a little better.
I'm honestly not as stressed as I used to be and less depressed. Life is still terrible but at least I have a better understanding of why that is.

My life goal at the moment is to live a peaceful life before I die.

I pretty much accepted that my life is probably going to get worse
Same tbh

Except I still wagecuck.

Most other wagecocks don't understand our way of thinking. They don't know it's over.

Same tbh

Except I still wagecuck.

Most other wagecocks don't understand our way of thinking. They don't know it's over.
Can't even imagine being a wagecuck, The stories I hear about working a dead-end job sounds like real life hell.

I was just thinking the same thing
my future is just fixing personal problems :feelsbadman:

this is On Par to my life I'm failing School i have a months work to do because i have been having a existential crisis

I'm always Anxious don't enjoy ANYTHING Brain rot as well im finding it Hard to spell words and say Sentences too

My parents Want me To work hard but they never taught me anything

Can't even imagine being a wagecuck, The stories I hear about working a dead-end job sounds like real life hell.
Dead end jobs suck, but if you get a good pay, it passes as cool for a while.

My parents Want me To work hard but they never taught me anything
My parents never really taught me anything either, I was mostly self-taught and had to learn the hard way most of the time.

My parents never really taught me anything either, I was mostly self-taught and had to learn the hard way most of the time.
Yeah

My mind is so Odd Its hard to think of anything Else

I will have the same thought Over and over for Like 20 minutes

Im wondering if this is a reaction of isolation and Mindlessly browsing the web For years

I'm trying to moneymax. I'm thinking about buying 3 houses and renting them out.

I'm trying to moneymax. I'm thinking about buying 3 houses and renting them out.
Idiot Gambling GIF by Barstool Sports

Have fun with that. Nothing but headache. Self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) like Boston Properties (BXP), Essex Property Trust (ESS) and Realty Income Corp (O) pay. Also, highly rated Manulife Financial (MFC) owns much timberland.

Last edited:
Did you try at least driving school ?

You sound perfect for the army

Do you study? As torturous as it can be, studymaxxing does help to cope. It’s always nice to apply yourself to something (doesn’t have to be studying; you could be making YouTube videos and it’s still as healthy despite results not being imminent). It may sound dumb, but the more time you spend on treating yourself better, the more it’ll give back to your mentality in effect.

Do you study? As torturous as it can be, studymaxxing does help to cope. It’s always nice to apply yourself to something (doesn’t have to be studying; you could be making YouTube videos and it’s still as healthy despite results not being imminent). It may sound dumb, but the more time you spend on treating yourself better, the more it’ll give back to your mentality in effect.
I hate studying, I tried doing it in high school, but it never helped me, I'm just bad at focusing.

Army is way worse than a minimum wage job, OP said he would rather be homeless.
well they are both extremely shit but if hes in a safe country the army does nothing at all