Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking women don't care about looks is not only stupid, but also dangerous

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Thinking women don't care about looks is stupid. There are countless scientific research, tiktok videos and just random posts on the internet that prove, that women care about men face and height.
Denying importance of look is just plain stupid.
But if someone really believe, that women don't care about looks, he will simply not care about his appearance.
That's why soy cucks look like this

INRmOya

Since women don't care about looks, then why should they take care of themselves?
Gym? Why bother, since women like the dad bod (they don't).
Those guys would have a decent chance of finding a woman or not being a betabux if they start taking care of their appearance.
Even worse, if sub5 believes women don't care about looks. Instead of looksmaxing (surgery, etc.) or coping in peace, he will wonder why his good personality doesn't work.

Anybody who makes that faggot face should be smacked immediately

Very dangerous, you could easily be assumed to be a creep. That’s why I wouldn’t dare talk to a woman in public unless I’m buying something or she says something to me.

Very dangerous, you could easily be assumed to be a creep. That’s why I wouldn’t dare talk to a woman in public unless I’m buying something or she says something to me.
Same here, I hate having to do that though.