Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This bitch is ranting about incels but the most bullshit part is at minute 16:26

dumb thot face, didn't click it

She has nice lips. But i don't have the time to watch her blather

dumb thot face, didn't click it
Women really seem to think anyone gives a shit about their opinions, and don't just out up with their bullshit for sex.

uk foids, this is what us ukcels have to contend with :dafuckfeels:

I unfortunately watched some of that before. She basically takes her MASSIVE attractive young white foid privilege for granted saying that Tinder matches are not important, what's really important is female equality and other feminist garbage.

Taking women seriously is always a mistake. We can't expect anything worthwhile from foids other than sex (used to be cooking, affection and taking care of the kids too; nowadays, not even that).

Obnoxious cunt

Shame on you OP for putting this before me.

I'm not even gonna tell you what she says, just skip till the min 16:26 and enjoy the bullshit.

View: https://youtu.be/RNWIHtwOcSU

Yeah, height mogs everything else. You can literally have an incelish face and still be admired by foids if you're a giant, so tallcell = volcel.

The only pill greater than heightpill is the dickpill.

"Just go for short girls bro!"
Short girls:
Just go for short girls bro

"like my boyfriend is 6'6" TEE HEEE"

she's not even pretty but gets a 6'6" bf it's over :feelskek:

SHE'S 5'3" LMFAO

Caked on makeup of course.
Foid attacking incels, like fuck bitch haven't you sluts punished us enough? Why punch down?

I refuse to torture myself by watching this vid.

What's that? A stupid whore? Looks like someone needs to toss a cup of acid on her face

>6’6 bf
>she’s only 5’3
>Slav potato nose and looks like a typical roastie

Females don't have the institutional power to criticize incels.

Ohohohoho this shit is gold

Not once would I be thinking of fucking this man. In fact the thought of it would be scary to me.

Right like the same way the thought of fucking a violent thug would be "scary" to her.

See inkler, women never have sexual fantasies with random tall men. jfl

I never asked myself if a short, skinny woman eats this or that or how her family members look like, lmao at these mental gymnastics to virtue signale.