Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This board is done for

EVILcel

EVILcel

Live to fight another day
★★★★★
We were already infiltrated to all hell before this, it was about 20% incels 80% normies before but now that incels.is has hit mainstream I predict a future ratio of 0.1% incels to 99.9% normies.

I’m reporting every account made after the 22nd of April but I don’t think it’ll help.

Where do we go once we’ve been pushed out of our own homelands? :feelscry:

ban all accounts created today

What if they really are incel? And this is how they realized their own condition?

We were already infiltrated to all hell before this, it was about 20% incels 80% normies before but now that incels.is has hit mainstream I predict a future ratio of 0.1% incels to 99.9% normies.

I’m reporting every account made after the 22nd of April but I don’t think it’ll help.

Joined March 9, 2018

lol but I agree

The more mainstream we get the more influence is had and more funny trolls, I really don't mind it.

This place is understaffed. The original subreddit was great because normies were getting banned left and right after joining.

even if it is, I think we will find a new home. Incels are resilient in some ways.

I'm just going to lay low, too tired for this shit

I'm against being mainstream.

There aren't even a lot of accounts being made

ban all accounts created today
Some might be incels who heard the news, the best thing to do is monitor those accounts closely.

We need to ban all new users for a short period of time, actual incels will come back later to join.

Because we're all Incelistani's and we'll fight through thick and thin.

We'll keep them north of reddit. Stop the enemy coming in.

JFL its beyond over

Attachments

• 06FBCA44-2080-4789-9F84-ABE98B3612A2.jpeg
    06FBCA44-2080-4789-9F84-ABE98B3612A2.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 72
Maybe, maybe not. If so, it was nice being here. This is my favorite incel, nah, internet community and I've been around for a long time. When one door closes, another opens, etc.

We should move hq to the deep web kek

Attachments

• A86F1B24-4A79-4FB3-A294-F501D2C3FBFB.gif
    A86F1B24-4A79-4FB3-A294-F501D2C3FBFB.gif
    433 KB · Views: 77
  • 2D94A00C-289E-4557-ADEF-C2F1AF70B7E3.gif
    2D94A00C-289E-4557-ADEF-C2F1AF70B7E3.gif
    433 KB · Views: 70
They're allegedly understaffed but in the middle of this crisis I just received a 30% warning for a fossilised post I made where I'm said to humblebrag. It's not even at all related to some edgy pro ER thing I might have said today. JFL but yeah

In a week no one will care about any of this.

holy shit u type in incel and a load of news stories come up, rip boyos

I worry the end is nigh.

Registration is closed.
Good job mods. While I think there should be more blackpilled shit sticked, you guys handled this very well IMO. Danke.\

Attachments

• Yu Thumbs Up.gif
    Yu Thumbs Up.gif
    613.3 KB · Views: 70
They're allegedly understaffed but in the middle of this crisis I just received a 30% warning for a fossilised post I made where I'm said to humblebrag. It's not even at all related to some edgy pro ER thing I might have said today. JFL but yeah
If a post gets reported, we see it. The report queue is consistently checked and I've never seen a backlog of more than 8 or so reports. I don't think we are understaffed as much as it is posts going unreported.

In a week no one will care about any of this.

This specific incident maybe, but the topic of inceldom keeps becoming so much more relevant regardless of this.

>I'm reporting every account made after the 22nd of April

Good. Good. Purge them all.

theres no where else to go, LDAR TIME

if this place shuts down I guess I'll rope

PM me if you want the bug out site in case shit hits the fan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5