Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This community is one of the best communities

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
There’s little to no virtue signalling unlike normie NPC communities and users actually express their rage and how they really are without fear of oppression. I can say stuff like nigger, faggot, etc and I won’t be banned for it. There’s mostly only the cold hard truth about life in general in this community, which is very rare.

This community is so great even foids like @Tarquinius and @Feminism Sucks! want to participate

Truly shocking that a community where freedom of speech is upheld and users aren't banned for speaking their mind is good

This site doesn't hit the same as it used to back when I started lurking here in Aug 2021.

rapemeats where

Just an example, posts bait non stop

Foid edgy avi, is a dick to all members and insults them as incels

Don't bother reading the actual posts just go comments

This site doesn't hit the same as it used to back when I started lurking here in Aug 2021.
Screw 2021. ( although it wasn´t as bad as 2022 )

I do miss when BummerDrummer would put his Incel News on the forum. It was some really cool shit.

2018-2019 was the peak of this forum imo ( the whole bianca devins incident made the summer of 2019 an epic fest )

There’s little to no virtue signalling unlike normie NPC communities and users actually express their rage and how they really are without fear of oppression. I can say stuff like nigger, faggot, etc and I won’t be banned for it. There’s mostly only the cold hard truth about life in general in this community, which is very rare.
According to IT were almost ISIS.

Yea Traqinuis called me an edgy teen

This place has to be one of the very few forums where lowly subhuman trash can go to for acceptance and socializing.

That is the black pill, brother.

It truly is tbh:feelscomfy:.

This place has to be one of the very few forums where lowly subhuman trash can go to for acceptance and socializing.
I’m glad I’m sub human and not an NPC normie tbh

Just an example, posts bait non stop

I can't really tell, but I do have low EQ after all. Perhaps you're right.

I hate NPCs, but I wish I had their bodies. My flesh prison is absolutely trash tier.
You are literally the most based and blackpilled and funniest homie on the forum, I love your comments.

I hate NPCs, but I wish I had their bodies. My flesh prison is absolutely trash tier.
For what you lost in your body, you gained in your mind. Freedom of thought, that is.

it's also funny. That what attracted me. Humor is very dead elsewhere.

it's also funny. That what attracted me. Humor is very dead elsewhere.
This is one of the few sites you can still have fun on and get laughs from.

We’re not actually trash. Normies and those beyond that tier just few us like it. They just get sex bc of their looks, remember.

Explain please. I’m curious
Less people bragging and a lot of actual relatable incel experiences. This forum went downhill ever since TPC joined.

Less people bragging and a lot of actual relatable incel experiences. This forum went downhill ever since TPC joined.
I see, thanks.
You should read some of my posts. I think I’m a typical truecel.
Also what’s TPC? (Not native English speaker)

I see, thanks.
You should read some of my posts. I think I’m a typical truecel.
Also what’s TPC? (Not native English speaker)
@Tiredpoorcel, he was a 6'1 Chadlite that claimed he was an incel because he was poor, even though he lives in a shithole country. His alt is @Rhaast .

@Tiredpoorcel, he was a 6'1 Chadlite that claimed he was an incel because he was poor, even though he lives in a shithole country. His alt is @Rhaast .
I see thanks bro :yes:

I can't really tell, but I do have low EQ after all. Perhaps you're right.
I'm not a foid, and my posts are not "bait", they are a sincere expression of my hatred towards feminism and the way it has ruined our society