Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This creature is why you're an incel

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Ttd Tfd Tnd ᛟ

I fucking hate that half fish - half mammal thing.

Ultimately, because of him I am incel.

Because of him I am not able to enjoy CREAMPYING stacy pussy.

Why contemporary fish don't do the same?

In the beginning, we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands... and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this. Retard frog-sqirrel, and then *that* had a retard baby which was a... monkey-fish-frog... And then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey... and that made you!

So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations!

normie meme
Exactly. Heard this joke when I was 4 first. I am tired of people putting this up for every struggle. It was never funny, it will never be.

Always be skeptic about evolution theories. After all they also claim mAnkIND cAmE fROM aFriCA

In the beginning, we were all fish. Okay? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different, so it got to live. So Retard Fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day, a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands... and it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this. Retard frog-sqirrel, and then *that* had a retard baby which was a... monkey-fish-frog... And then this monkey-fish-frog had butt sex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant retard baby that screwed another monkey... and that made you!

So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations!

View: https://youtu.be/wkpRrtHzlVs?si=-pA7LpFBzy0RnVE3

Always be skeptic about evolution theories. After all they also claim mAnkIND cAmE fROM aFriCA
And you say chinks are smarter than curries and exhibit this behavior. Really?

That's just tiktaalik