Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This cuck genuinely thinks that him getting cuckolded is a choice

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/SXNevjHIJRM?feature=share

"I "choose" to let my girlfriend sleep around with other men". We all know that he wasn't the one making the choice, unless he also chose to be balding and ugly. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He probably didn't have any sex in years while she's sleeping with like 20 dudes per session.

Remember, polyamory means she gets to sleep around and still enjoy your Betabux.

It's a joke video.

A cuck who doesn't want to be called a cuck :feelshaha:
If the majority of white men are like this, our race is going to be exstint no matter what we do

A cuck who doesn't want to be called a cuck :feelshaha:
If the majority of white men are like this, our race is going to be exstint no matter what we do
Lots of involuntary celibates don't want to be called involuntary celibates let alone incels. It's a sad reflection that so many people opt to believe in delusions rather than accepting the truth.

Lots of involuntary celibates don't want to be called involuntary celibates let alone incels. It's a sad reflection that so many people opt to believe in delusions rather than accepting the truth.
Sad but true

Sad but true
They're also usually the most fervent incel-bashers. A compensatory mechanism. Like a religious nut who's losing belief in the (non-existing) God would resort to particular bigotry against infidels just to cope with his own waning belief in his delusions.

Last edited:
IF I WERE LOOKING LIKE THIS FUCKING FILTHY GROSS DERANGED SOY ADDICTED SUBHUMAN WITH FUCKED UP SICK BRAIN I WOULD INSTANTLY BLOW MYSELF IN MALL WITH TNT IN MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY SERVER (IN VIDEO GAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back