Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This cunt makes $5.5/month watching her favourite TV shows.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5GhlWCQptI&ab_channel=alleybox

She doesn't even put any effort into it, uploading a new vid once or twice per week. And if she started an OF she'd make another $5/month minimum. This isn't an anomaly. Making money online as a vaguely attractive foid is easy af. I've been checking out a lot of "reaction" channels lately, and the female ones, on average, have twice as many views as the male ones.

As a point of comparison, this guy makes half as much but has 3 times as many videos:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7squU2OnYAs&ab_channel=LiamDuke
And he's at the very high end of what an average looking young guy can make, as he's a simp who cries and gets really into it and actually tries to analyse what he's watching and give opinions.

How much soy do you need to drink to watch this cringe?

5$ or 5k$?

this would be 5$ per month editing ngl. However they’re only subbed because she’s a woman which invalidates it

existentialhack
THE TRUE HONKLER

Meanwhile you have to work for Mr Goldstein at his Amazon Workhouse.

Slightly OT, but I'm trying to up my PSL scale skills. How would you gentlemen rate this foid?

BTW, I find her voice very grating and irritating.

Couldn't imagine listening to a woman comment on anything. A woman with self awareness and intelligence enough to say anything meaningful is extremely rare. And those few that do exist are either making money in a real job or were smart enough to cultivate their attractiveness and marry a rich man.

5$ or 5k$?

this would be 5$ per month editing ngl. However they’re only subbed because she’s a woman which invalidates it
k. My bad. I can't edit titles I don't think.
How much soy do you need to drink to watch this cringe?
The guy I linked is a hilarious specimen. He talks about how he doesn't have a girlfriend and all his friends are getting married, he's the most soy of soyboys you can imagine. He bawls his eyes out during his reactions and white knights for any female character harder than a wedding night dick. FYI, I got sucked into watching some reaction vids, but mainly I'm doing research as I'm planning to make some $$$ from them by partnering up with foids. Youtube + Patreon is a goldmine.
Slightly OT, but I'm trying to up my PSL scale skills. How would you gentlemen rate this foid?

BTW, I find her voice very grating and irritating.
She's fuckable in a nerdy, jailbaity way.

But anyone who uses the term "my guy" I want to take a machete to.

Last edited:
That ho ho ho needs to be sleighed.

Basic internet laws. If it's a foid it generates interest regardless. Simps are the biggest issue.

I assume you meant $5.5k a month but even at $5.50 a month, they both mog me.

Can't you basically get small amounts of change like that from doing that weird Nielsen TV thing (which I think is a government program tbh)?

I watched a youtuber who does reaction videos to tv/movies. A fan of his, an attractive girl, saw what he was doing and took inspiration to copy it and do the same thing. She mentioned this and credits him for the inspiration.

He had a year head start. subscribers...

She passed him in 4 months, she's about to double him in 6.

I watched a youtuber who does reaction videos to tv/movies. A fan of his, an attractive girl, saw what he was doing and took inspiration to copy it and do the same thing. She mentioned this and credits him for the inspiration.

He had a year head start. subscribers...

She passed him in 4 months, she's about to double him in 6.
Lol. I used to think the internet was the greatest thing. But that was when it was a male space pre-2008. I've been watching quite a few reaction channels lately, and very few non-attractive males make any dough doing it, and they usually have to put in serious effort. I know two that do, a black guy who laughs madly at comedies and a soyboy who watches movies and feigns interest in every detail. While any semi-attractive female can make 4 figures with ease. And then roll that into 5 times that on OF.

She's fuckable in a nerdy, jailbaity way.

This is the main target of simps, nerds, incels, posers, neckbeards, and ethnics, even Chad & chadlite when they get in a phase when they are fed up with Stacey's bullshit. JUGGERNAUT LAW personified. A 6/10 nerdy jailbaity girl's SMV is actually 100x that of Stacy

5 bucks can’t even get me coffeee