Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This fat motherfucker had a gf at some point, if his skin had been brown, another would have been the story

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
And in the end he trooned out
Typical coomskin moment

9b3312af1759db84688684327959c343f31b4eaf hq

And fuckers have the audacity to deny facts and logic, no wonder why their foids are irrational animals that have spread their cancerous ideology trough the world
@MiSKiRaT thoughts on the coomskin vermin?

Chris Chan
Nt pill
Over for simp Chan

Last edited:
How is getting a looksmatch of the same race a JBW moment? She fucked within her own race lmfao it'd be JBW if it was some ethnic whore fucking him but this really doesn't prove shit.

He wouldn't stand a chance nowadays not even by betabuxxing

You are so retarded beaner fag. Megan was a foid he was beta orbiting she wanted nothing to do with him sexually or romantically kill yourself spic.

He mogs me because he is famous and even worshipped by some people, while nobody will ever care about me :feelsrope:

You are so retarded beaner fag. Megan was a foid he was beta orbiting she wanted nothing to do with him sexually or romantically kill yourself spic.
Jbwcucks posting lies? Holy shit no way. Sersiously these guys are too fucking stupid, "oh wow look at this picture of a somewhat ugly man with a woman that is his race JBW is law"

OP is a fucking retard.

It's because he was tall. Tallfag = fakecels.

Least retarded spic

How is getting a looksmatch of the same race a JBW moment? She fucked within her own race lmfao it'd be JBW if it was some ethnic whore fucking him but this really doesn't prove shit.
stupid inbred mongoloid you don't truly understand the jbw pill
Least retarded spic
least cock sucking coomskin faggot

I'm not inbred I'm mixed from scandinavian and phoenician blood you're a dirty nigger and all your ancestors were thieves and baby eaters, no fucking empire came from your bloodline that's for fucking sure. This fucking post is in no way a JBW pill you fucking retard, maybe you should use wikipedia instead of wasting all your computer time on Roblox in your special needs classroom you fucking braindead troglodyte. 2 white people being near each other is not a sign of JBW, it only applies for mixed race relationships because that shows that ugly white men still have it easier with femoids than the average ethnic male, do all the cherrypicking you want but your faggot fantasy of whites being better is not fucking true. If you want it easy go to your own home fucking country you retard, of course a white would have it slightly easier in his native country. And I personally know many cases of immigrants getting normie women as I am a product of that. Go back to your own nigger country if the degenerate femoids here like whitey too much.

Lol kys spic failure even with cousinmaxxing and what not you failed
Meanwhile im in nightmare mode

I'm not inbred I'm mixed from scandinavian and phoenician blood you're a dirty nigger and all your ancestors were thieves and baby eaters, no fucking empire came from your bloodline that's for fucking sure. This fucking post is in no way a JBW pill you fucking retard, maybe you should use wikipedia instead of wasting all your computer time on Roblox in your special needs classroom you fucking braindead troglodyte. 2 white people being near each other is not a sign of JBW, it only applies for mixed race relationships because that shows that ugly white men still have it easier with femoids than the average ethnic male, do all the cherrypicking you want but your faggot fantasy of whites being better is not fucking true. If you want it easy go to your own home fucking country you retard, of course a white would have it slightly easier in his native country. And I personally know many cases of immigrants getting normie women as I am a product of that. Go back to your own nigger country if the degenerate femoids here like whitey too much.
hahah GrAYfuck piece of cuck cry me more, truly fucking step outside your mom's cavern
Lol kys spic failure even with cousinmaxxing and what not you failed
Meanwhile im in nightmare mode
have you tried killing yourself you worthless coomskin trash?
jfl he had a chance to date a regular whore yet he fucked it over and banged his mom :lul:
meanwhile curries roping since being rejected for the gazillionth time by his own toilets
Ropingcurry

And Jbw isn't real, stupid brainless animals

meanwhile curries roping since being rejected for the gazillionth time by his own toilets
Ropingcurry

I feel miserable seeing sub 5 ethnic males die forgotten

I feel miserable seeing sub 5 ethnic males die forgotten
and worst of all these deaths being scrubbed under the carpet and coomskins having the audacity to deny the JBW pill, at this rate arguing with a coomskin is like arguing with a toilet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

hahah GrAYfuck piece of cuck cry me more, truly fucking step outside your mom's cavern

have you tried killing yourself you worthless coomskin trash?

View attachment 905981
Have you tried to cope harder low iq spic
Beyond me why didnt cartel kill you

Also even if she dated him it would just be because he had notoriety and internet fame. Mexican Andy is also autistic, far more disgusting looking and had a similar looking girl that he was actually dating and maybe is still dating.
ETGsHVyXQAwGEvq

lmao man it legit made me cough while laughing hard

BTW, news is, Chris Chan is out of jail and already making videos again, first video after release he denied having sex with his own bedridden mother

When was this photo taken? There's no way this was after dating apps destroyed everything.

I would snort her pussy juice

He never dated Megan Schroeder lol

JBW is unfortunately law

That wasnt his gf and also I'd smash

she was his gf at some point but she broke up some days after since he was so insufferable (autistic)
According to the hyper autist documentary about him I dont believe that is true

According to the hyper autist documentary about him I dont believe that is true
it was never reported, since that foid piece of shit denies that since what kind of toilet want to be related with a fat coomskin loser.

specialized autist jewtube documentarists and negrittors themselves
youre almost 100% likely to be right and im just a copefaggot who wants to believe that im not lower than chrischan on the totem pole