Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This Foid Is Based How Is This Possible?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Sevda Türküsev is anti feminist incel defender foid. She is islampilled. I watched her talks and she is based. She says that today's society is degenerate and all foids are whores. She says foids should serve their future husbands and keep their virginity for them. The most based words from her is "You don't want children marriage but there are so many child women outside". How is this possible? How can a foid be based and doesn't have a low IQ?

Would she marry with an incel? :feelswhere:

Hmmm that would be kind of sus :feelsseriously:

I think that all foids are sluts, no exceptions, she can say the truth, but she doesn't want ugly men anyway

She just wants money and fame by catching that kind of niche, since it's male dominated

She’s trying to be contrarian, because females are naturally neurotic and thus hate cohesion

How old is she??

She would not marry an incel, and it is sus. These are hte types of foids who try to garner orbiters from "untapped markets," i.e. incels like us.

Don't fall for the scam. :feelsjuice:
Agreed, I also do no trust incel "supportive" normies, you are either with them or against them, no in between.

Agreed, I also do no trust incel "supportive" normies, you are either with them or against them, no in between.
Yup. THese so-called "supportive' normies would betray us in a heartbeat at the drop of a hat. :feelsjuice:

Grifter, chameleon, Chad only

Doing it for attention, for her brand. She found her niche

Sevda Türküsev is anti feminist incel defender foid. She is islampilled. I watched her talks and she is based. She says that today's society is degenerate and all foids are whores. She says foids should serve their future husbands and keep their virginity for them. The most based words from her is "You don't want children marriage but there are so many child women outside". How is this possible? How can a foid be based and doesn't have a low IQ?

Cope, no such thing as a based foid. What she means is that she want to get a 10/10 Arab chad & not have them cheat because all foids compete for the top 25% of guys but that means that the top 25% of men has a huge number of orbiters & thus will never have to commit :feelshaha:.

Saying that blackpill is real and thinking it fr aren't the same

Virtue signaling cunts .

They are but only snakes in human clothing.

Google in English isn't very forthcoming.
No doubt Chad only, they usually are.

:foidSoy: Save your virginity for marriage to Chad.

:foidSoy: Love, honor and obey your husband Chad.

:foidSoy: Enjoy a long and happy trad life with Chad.

Last edited:
It’s a scam to get orbiters and money

Who is she fucking :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Incel tier men or chads :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I bet she was a giga whore herself.

its a tranny