Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] This forum and fellow brocels are the only thing that keep the teenpill from swallowing my soul

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
For me, the most brutal pill is the teenpill. There is nothing more brutal than knowing that you spent your most precious, developmental years without ever experiencing intimate, sexual relationship, the touching of innocent young bodies, clunky discovery of each other's reproductive organs, every time I remember that fact, the part of my soul rots...:feelsrope::feelsrope:
No amount of money, hookers, achievements, material possessions can fill that gaping void in your undeveloped psyche...
But..., there is a soothing medicine, knowing that there is some brother out there in this rotten world:feelsbadman:, experiencing the same pain as I do, that I am not alone in this, that we will in spite of our terrible circumstances, wake up every day and go on, that the survival instincts of our bodies have not succumbed to the psychological anguish of this existence. And I promise here that they won't, I will live just out of spite for this cold world, my only life purpose will be, to mog.

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe: