Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming This forum is like a game of among us

Swag Lord

Swag Lord

The Gyatt Rizzler
-
There are imposters are among us! Fakecels, foidcels, ITcels, and fedcels. How do we know who is really incel and who is fake? We dont! We just have to live with this fact and carry on. Think about this, how can you be certain that any given user is not a glowie pulling a how do you do, fellow kids to infiltrate us? Hell how can you be sure that I am not an IT tranny with a gaping infected neo-vagina larping as incel? You cant be sure and thats why you cant trust anyone on here. Not even your based best-friendcel. Be careful out here boyos!

200.gif
Video Game Fandom GIF
200.gif
Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful
Party Activate GIF

Also a lot of sussy people on here. I got watched by a graycel who joined yesterday and 0 posts. He an imposter for sure

I can't stop staring at your avi

There are imposters are among us! Fakecels, foidcels, ITcels, and fedcels. How do we know who is really incel and who is fake? We dont! We just have to live with this fact and carry on. Think about this, how can you be certain that any given user is not a glowie pulling a how do you do, fellow kids to infiltrate us? Hell how can you be sure that I am not an IT tranny with a gaping infected neo-vagina larping as incel? You cant be sure and thats why you cant trust anyone on here. Not even your based best-friendcel. Be careful out here boyos!

200.gif
Video Game Fandom GIF
200.gif
Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful
Party Activate GIF
When an among us tournament here?

Is there something u want to admit ?

ye all except me

im only real here

many are edgy mentalcel teens and early twenties. they will probably ascend.

please give me loving non obese pussy so i can leave this pos edgy asshole niger forum.

JoinedMar 23, 2024 Posts216 = not reading

I wanna kms so bad

this world must be a simulation to test my mental limits

There must be no other explanation

I can't even feel sad anymore, I passed that threshold long ago.

I wanna kms so bad

this world must be a simulation to test my mental limits

There must be no other explanation

I can't even feel sad anymore, I passed that threshold long ago.
Not yet bro. First you must SEAmaxx. I will also rope in the future, but now is not the time.

Traitors, foids, and fakecels everywhere ngl

OP is GrAY

so IMO they are probably the infiltrator

This is pretty entertaining ngl :feelsPop:

many are edgy mentalcel teens and early twenties. they will probably ascend.

please give me loving non obese pussy so i can leave this pos edgy asshole niger forum.
As an edgy mentalcel in his early twenties I can confirm. Although this forum is fucking great, and the people here are funny as fuck :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also a lot of sussy people on here. I got watched by a graycel who joined yesterday and 0 posts. He an imposter for sure
Never give away real info, never trust people here.
It´s honestly pathetic, that Normies and Toilets put in effort, to sign up to .is

How about these foid fakecel infiltrators sit among this dick.

Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about

I really don't give a shit, they have to sit here and larp as one of us and then what? Like literally what is some reject IT-person gonna get out of it other than to try and make us look bad which in term makes IT look bad because they generalize an entire forum on the posts of a few people.

Feds? I guess they could get me for hatespeech, I don't think it's very common for someone to get arrested in my country for saying they hate niggers and jews but if they do arrest me I'll take the fine or the week prison sentence and wear it like a badge of honor.

It’s young guys. Sure there are some loser infiltrators but they chose to be in hell with us. We don’t need to spread the blackpill when women do it better than we ever could. Just watch them arrive

Last edited:
@Amonger thoughts?