Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum is too politically correct and respectful.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I posted with nsfw tag dead childerinos and was cancelled. I don't know why It's necessary putting a spoiler in the images where's the tag already signaling it's strong stuff.

But that's beside the point. Those images can be found on Google and barely showed anything. PLUS THEY WERE ACCIDENTAL WAR VICTIMS AND

NOT TORTURED BY SOME PSYCHO.

Nor did I say YOU should torture them but merely exposing how these little bastards HATE YOU so if you're consistent even hate speech against foids should be banned.

You can't even post minors fully clothed taken from fucking Google images and say they're beautiful without even talking about sex.

I remember sluthate and the climate wasn't at all this sjw soy yikes cancel culture fag cuckery.

You don't risk this forum getting closed since as vipers explained no crime has been committed. So either mods are paranoid sissies or straight normie pleaser unoroblematics redditors.

Social Justice Warriors. IS voluntary sex havers worship.

Screenshot 20230911 001729 kindlephoto 33016877

I demand the mods to drastically change the rules or the normiesation of incelosphere will ruin what was the only 100% unapologetic and. This is important more than you may believe and calling it "cringe" or "edgelord" is myopic at best, very suspicious at worse.

Just scare children with your face theory.

Bump these things must be discussed. Also toddler are the biggest enemies of people with even slight craniofacial deformities. They are like alarms ready to activate at the mildest manifestation of skeletal weirdness. My hatred for these small pieces of shit is incomprehensible for people above 4/10.