Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This forum is wrong about abortions

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Every pregnancy ever should end in an abortion.
Within roughly 100 years
-there won't be any wars
-no inceldom
-no degeneracy
-no hunger

Too bad those artificial humans are only a decade or so away

Abortion should only be allowed to prevent future incels and deformedcels from being born tbh. Spare them a life of suffering

I'm fully pro abortion. I just like to stir the pot

Nah fuck that shit their planning on making brave new world their calling the next generation project alpha technocracy 101

I would be inconsolable if a hole murdered my unborn baby. I agree with banning it and I think people should "own" the fact that it's murder if they choose to do it and admit how brutal, heartless and selfish they are.

im against abortion because it bails out loose roasties and lets them ride the cock carousel for far longer than if they aren't able to abort their babies

I agree, but it will never happen. The status quo of allowing abortion does nothing but give foids more freedom to be whores and completely avoid us.

In this case, intent very much matters as it affects the outcome.

Only eugenic abortions should be allowed tbh.

Abortion is murder. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a brainwashed idiot.

im against abortion because it bails out loose roasties and lets them ride the cock carousel for far longer than if they aren't able to abort their babies
Exactly. Fuck supporting degeneracy.

Abortion should be legal only under certain condition.

If a foid got raped or the baby has genetics defects. Other than that, it shouldn't be allowed.

Hasn't abortion been shown to be more or less dysgenic in communities with a high rate of it as well? The mid-low cohort of the population aborts millions of their kids but gutter trash keep them, I've heard African-Americans say it's happened to their communities. The government should be the one deciding who gets an abortion, and by the government I mean people who aren't liberal retards. if physics degree Gandy rapes a woman we should force her to keep the child but if a normal baby has down's it should be sacrificed to moloch by planned parenthood

This thread brought to you by

All Goyim should die, haha just give up faggot

Abortion is murder. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a brainwashed idiot.
I agree, as I don't see it as any different from killing a sleeping or unconscious individual. It's just that sometimes murder can be justifiable. Would you support an abortion in the case of a baby which would be born badly deformed? How about murder if it would prevent all future suffering?

Sometimes inaction does more harm than action, but admittedly, I feel that most people have horribly misaligned value systems.

Every pregnancy ever should end in an abortion.
Within roughly 100 years
-there won't be any wars
-no inceldom
-no degeneracy
-no hunger
"I find it funny that people who support abortion have already been born"-- Ronald Reagan

Foids should not be given a free pass to murder.

I'm fully pro abortion. I just like to stir the pot
No more kids born in this shitty world. I have to agree with @FinnCel again. :feelstrash::feelsokman: nice post again. Guess the alcohol is making u high iq

Just genocide humanity theory

Humanity should live, long...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back