Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum needs a significant cleansing of red flaggers, trolls, and potential infiltrators

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
There are several users, even with many posts and quite old profiles, who are obvious red flaggers, trolls, and straight-up infiltrators.

These users are creating obvious Incel Tear bait such as misogyny, rape/pedophilia apology, threats of violence/rebellion, Eliott/Lanza worship, and so on.

Many normal users create threads like that for laughs, but users like @General Alek are 100% trolls or infiltrators.

Many people here are 4chan refugees and treat this forum as another site for shitposting.

People outside take those threads seriously and think that the entire user base is like that.

There are several users, even with many posts and quite old profiles, who are obvious red flaggers, trolls, and straight-up infiltrators.

These users are creating obvious Incel Tear bait such as misogyny, rape/pedophilia apology, threats of violence/rebellion, Eliott/Lanza worship, and so on.

Many normal users create threads like that for laughs, but users like @General Alek are 100% trolls or infiltrators.

Many people here are 4chan refugees and treat this forum as another site for shitposting.

People outside take those threads seriously and think that the entire user base is like that.
Actual incels in this site are decreasing , I don't know about infiltrators, but a lot here are 4chaners that aren't actually incels

This forum needs a gas chamber

Honestly I don't know why that @Feminism Sucks! guy hasn't been nuked yet. He got exposed hard as fuck in that one thread by @B/W muttcel, no way he's not a Niggit infiltrator. :feelskek:

where's the half naked anime girl.
essentially what I noticed also. "Incel trends" take off on tiktok, suddenly this forum is filled to the brim with young people constantly shitposting.

Tbh the problem is the lazy mods that don't put effort into enforcing rules unless we make entire threads begging them to

Tbh the problem is the lazy mods that don't put effort into enforcing rules unless we make entire threads begging them to
The report button is basically useless -I think a mod even said that once- so if you really feel the need to take up a matter with them, just SS the thread and/or link it to them in PMS.

I think it's feds trying to label incels as violent as part of a psyop (I forgot the term for this)

See the fed thing?just baseless paranoid accusations
t.
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

To hell with trying to cleanse this forum of infiltrators and foids, I want to see it burn to the ground for what the mods have done to me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Always based

Regarding fed posting, why would feds post here when they can just read everything?
to instill rage and get people to open up to them about their true selves

Fuck foids, fuck feds, fuck normies

Yea I don’t think that’s how Fed posting online would work
It literally is. It results in:
1. encouraging people to commit violent acts by portraying them as good to "the cause"
2. discrediting the people you are targeting as violent and unlegitimate

Honestly I don't know why that @Feminism Sucks! guy hasn't been nuked yet. He got exposed hard as fuck in that one thread by @B/W muttcel, no way he's not a Niggit infiltrator. :feelskek:

About 10 % here are genuine Trucels the rested are Infiltrators , Trannys

The idea that this isn’t a violent site already is amusing
It's not. Can you name any violent act that can be traced back to this site?

If true then the sites an enormous Larp joke anyway
Gut feeling i have Infiltrators and Trannies call me out for criticising Trannies and using the word Nigger and some of the threads are ludicrous about how many friends they have and talk to Foids .

There's something beautiful about this chaos

not being able to trace a violent act in the real world to this site doesn’t make it nonviolent
By definition it does lol. No violence, not violent

idfk why this dude hasnt gotten a permaban

If you dont like 4chan shitposting trolls then start with yourself

Quality of your responses are not good either

Billions of fakecels must die

Trolling nowadays just means "waaaaa ban whatever disagrees with me" and "the moods disagreed with your post sorry sweetie". If you think mood power should be abused against a category of people that are purposefully impossible to define and require you having perfect knowledge of but in reality just assuming their intent ("trolls"), then your opinion on mvderation is wvrthless and you should be kept as far away from influencing the course of any internet community as possible. This is just the opposite side of the cvcktears reddit coin.

I want to say ban agecucks but the issue with that is that this would make the forum look like a honeypot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back