Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This girl is forever truamatized

she is now a "rape survivor"

She knew what she was doing dresses like that

She doesn't look 14 at all

Damn she got glanced at. Kill that subhuman nowwwww!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

At least he wasn't recording her or jacking it off like other curries :feelskek:

The "horrible crime" of manspreading because of his huge balls. :feelskek:
Manspreading is the most retard thing in this World but i know that if normies dicover it they will seriously pur signal in the bus for manspreading

Maybe dont dress like a whore in public

Then what is he supposed to do? pull out his eyes that he just looked at you multiple instances. Can't even understand the psychological of this assault they claim :feelsseriously:

Ah yes, the stronger, more mature gender. If she lived one of our lives for a week she'd rope. Probably by Tuesday afternoon.

Hope she got SAed

Junko furata womp womp every one of Elliot Rodger’s victims womp womp Ted bundy womp womp Griffith womp womp until we something is done with lonely men’s sexual frustration I won’t feel any sympathy for any foid “victim”

Then what is he supposed to do? pull out his eyes that he just looked at you multiple instances. Can't even understand the psychological of this assault they claim :feelsseriously:
ugly man dont look at her. hot man dont just look but take her.

Curries are so based lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:

dumb foid and dumb instagram comment selection