Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This girl looked into my soul

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
80% - repeated bragging
Was at work and normally I ain’t cashier but I was for a bit.

2 bitches pulled up, I’d say around my age.

One of them tried to use a gift card, wouldn’t work. Tried for a few more minutes and they kept giggling to each other cause it wasn’t working.

I called someone else to help, he fixed it.

The girl said omg thank you so much and I’m sorry and smiled. I said don’t worry about it and handed her receipt.

Then her friend had shit too. She looked straight into me eyes and had a lust provoking smile. She asks “so how’s your day been” I say “it’s aight could be better” she then smiles and says “cool” then she asks “so what’s your favorite part about working here”

I then say some rando shit. She laughs and says oh wow really ,what’s your least favorite thing. I then tell her that working itself kek.

they laugh again.

They leave and when they do the 2nd girl just smiles and me and we stare at each other.

She smiles and walks off with her friend.

And I just stand there. Thinking wow, it’s over.

Bro is gonna ascend within the next few years :yes:

ban this fakecel wtf is this shit

Nice story Vinesh Patel

One of them tried to use a gift card, wouldn’t work. Tried for a few more minutes and they kept giggling to each other cause it wasn’t working.

The girl said omg thank you so much and I’m sorry and smiled. I said don’t worry about it and handed her receipt.

Then her friend had shit too. She looked straight into me eyes and had a lust provoking smile. She asks “so how’s your day been” I say “it’s aight could be better” she then smiles and says “cool” then she asks “so what’s your favorite part about working here”

I then say some rando shit. She laughs and says oh wow really ,what’s your least favorite thing. I then tell her that working itself kek.

they laugh again.

They leave and when they do the 2nd girl just smiles and me and we stare at each other.

Take Your schizo pills

Inevitably Normies can't help boasting about their superiority about themselves to Incels on this forum

This thread is worth look at @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

30% - repeated bragging

they laugh again.

Stop Bragging

STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLL :lul: :lul: :lul: @edgelordcel @DarkStarDown @xkcdCleftcel @svgmn1 @NoIdeaWhatToDo @ItsovERfucks @Ron.Belgrade

Permaban this bragging niggER mods PLEASE

What the fuck. Go and ascend and never come back you nigger.

Props to the moderator who banned him, whoever it was

80% percent for this you a pussy ass bitch ong @PLA1092

@OwariDa situation is being discussed by forum staff :p
If he isn't permaed i will ddos this site this is a threat live on twitch

If he isn't permaed i will ddos this site this is a threat live on twitch
The DDOS setup:

2021 09 05 mmx 233 windows 95 pc config files

Given how frequently this site goes down and how shitty the servers are i wouldn't be surprised if a potato is all it takes to ddos this piece of shit
:lul: