Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This gold from NoFap

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-

Bro I know how you feel, trust me. This mindset won't help you at all, it only makes things worse and just leads to more PMO, depression and anxiety, I know this because I experienced all of this first hand in High School. Thanks to God I'm in a better frame of mind now, and don't care for this world much anymore, even though my social situation is worse at College because I chose to follow God and not party and drink.

Then:
You won't find anything fulfilling through sex. I'm getting accustomed to the suffering now, because I know this life is not for me, it's for children of satan, my life is the one after this one, with God in Heaven.

The coping is so strong I can't tell if he trolling or if he is actually serious about it.

I went a bit mad during early days of nofap too.

I agree with him. We, incels, are higher beings and should not succumb to animalistic desires.

I fapped yesterday to a hentai manga.

God cope is the ultimate cope. I wish I was low IQ enough to do it.

nofap is such a joke